AC:WW Dicussion

pokemon_master

<font color=peach>Everybody wants to be a Munchlax
I finally got AC:WW and I am loving it! I have just paid off my mortage for my first house, and I have a lot of cool furniture. It was also the flea market day, which is always fun to scrouge off a few items.

1 tip. On flea market day, if you have a neighbour who has a fish you need for the museum, you can purchase it off them and donate it! Saves time if the fish is out of season.

This is the VMKids board. In other words, say what!?

Cpt.JackSpearow said:
:confused3 what is ac:ww?

AC:WW is the abbreviations for Animal Crossing: Wild World. This is a Nintendo Ds game.

And congrats master! Very cool game, I used to play it alot, until my littlest brother lost it in the car.

here is a tip
boy characters that have low voices are mean and rude

Heres a tip, if Nook is upgrading simply go to another town and steal their stuff! Always fun to annoy your friends/siblings!

Nook's upgrading tommorrow, and my house is upgraded. My sister on the other hand is no where near there!

We have exchanged our town's fruit with each other too; she can grow peaches now and I can grow pears. Nice to have something other than apples for a change!

(Note: in the original I was always stuck with apples. It was so boring; even when I made a new town all I got was apples!)

There was even one in Japan for the N64 that never made stateside. Tip, if you get a coconut, don't sell it, plant it and make more. I have about thirty coconut trees, 40 peaches, and apples are my native.

Anyone interested in swapping friend codes?? I have no friends YET. :rotfl2:

Just PM me if you wanna swap. :goodvibes

I live in the Uk and i got AC:WW Right away but i need to know
1 what is Wifi ?
2 what is a chat code and can you get it in the Uk
3 is Wifi avalible in the Uk
4 what is the game about :rotfl:

Yes i just got it because lots of people were talking about it :thumbsup2

PS i have just returned to dis :woohoo:
Yay Me :cheer2:

My nan just got back from Hamleys , a very famous shop in the uk and surprised me with ANIMAL CROSSING WILD WORLDD YAY!!1
Im so happy but my ds isnt arounds my nans :( i have to get my mum to bring it round there :rotfl:
I need tips though :confused3

Just a little note to you all; Nook is upgraded to Nookway now in my town, and I have my second house expansion. After I pay this off (Idk how..) I get another floor. :goodvibes:

Oh, and how is everyone's flower fests going? I have a LOT of roses in the 3 colours and some non-rose flowers in red, yellow and white. I am SO going to win! :goodvibes:

i have been looking for my chat code and .. is it on the top of my instrusction booklet ?

It is like

3 letters - 4 letters - 3 letters

?

Im still like wondering what this game is about even though i have it :lmao:
So anyway here are my questions:

Why does that annoying mole keep popping up and telling me how to play and to save MY game :rotfl2:

in the flower fest , does it count me stealing and/or smooshing their flowers

i havent even payed off my first house morgage any quick way ?

Please help me with anything :woohoo:

hackettdude said:
Im still like wondering what this game is about even though i have it :lmao:
So anyway here are my questions:

Why does that annoying mole keep popping up and telling me how to play and to save MY game :rotfl2:

in the flower fest , does it count me stealing and/or smooshing their flowers

i havent even payed off my first house morgage any quick way ?

Please help me with anything :woohoo:
i just got yesterday same wit wifi but i have a quick way to pay mortagage kind of.

i got all the pears(took a while) and sold them to the guy in the shop gave me around 8,000 total or more but i sold other stuff too i dont know about the flower fest bc it said it was today but it was still not working so hope this helps

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter