AC:WW Dicussion

Dragonlord11_7 said:
OT: Now my only wifi game is Mario Kart DS. :( But I might get MPH! :D Anyone have MK? If you do PM me to swap codes.

I have MK. I think I'm just going to give up on AC:WW for now...

*Sigh* I think my wifi record on MK is like 4 wins 85 losses :rotfl2:

- Waves - I haven't played for a while, I am going to start after I get close to beating the battle frontier in Pokemon Emerald. Could be a few years. ;)

:bounce: :surfweb: :cool1: :cool1: if u want to be my i always want to be yours this is my details on the game animal crossing = nintendo ds.

name.. tom
town.. usa
friend code..313614467570

i have items for sale like king tut wig and droid robots and all sorts!! so plz all of u out there plz be my friend :bounce:

hey i have this machine that lets me have anything in the game what do u want ill give it to u for free or if u take 50 or more things ill just want 1 buyable thanx

I Have animal crossing DS and animal crossing for gamecube. Right now my sister is playing animal crossing GC and she is at the sports fair doing aerobics lol. If you play animal crossing PLEASE PM ME FRIEND CODES!!

Ooooh AC is one of my favorites.
I hated my tan during the summer though!

Shadow and I..having fun with a hole. xD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter