? about alcohol pricing on ship

scorpad99

DIS Veteran
Hi,
anyone know what the pricing of alcohol beverages are on the disney magic..............domestic beer and maybe price of a pina colada..........my husband wont say yes to this cruise without knowing how expensive his bar tab will be! please, someone , anyone, help!!!!!!!!!!
I really wanna book this trip and soon
O and anyone know what the policies about bringing your own beer on board would be.
thanx in advance,
Abby:Pinkbounc

Hi Abby,

Maybe soemone else can give you exact prices of drinks but I will tell you what I know. I would say most drinks range from $3.50 to $8 a drink depending on what you have. They do have a drink of the day that is $3.50 everyday. You can also get a souvenir beer mug for $9.99 that you can refill (22oz) for the price of 16oz. I am sorry but I don't know the cost of the refill but I am sure someone here will.

Disney is the only cruise line that will allow you to bring your own drinks on board (including beer) and they do not set a limit. The only thing they request is that you bring it in your carry-on (not checked luggage) and that it is covered up. If you bring a 12pk or two on a rolling luggage cart they will hand you a black trash bag and ask you to cover it.

HTH
LeiLani

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter