A Wish for Keira, our Pre Trip Report

I'm planning on it, but not sure we'll manage to do a little Disney Movie Marathon leading up to our trip to make sure the kids, mainly Cooper knows the characters we'll be meeting.

Tangled
Snow White
Lilo & Stitch
Toy Story 3- He knows these, but I love it!
Pocahontas
Lion King
Aladdin
Monsters Inc

Maybe we'll squeeze the Jungle Book in and the Little Mermaid.

I need to find something with Chip & Dale for them to watch, I'm not sure Cooper would know who they are, but they're so funny!

Love the outfits !! Those are perfect for Sea World. I'm kind of sad that my guys don't want to do Sea World ... I, personally, love it. Orka's are one of my most favorite animals and I just LOVE the fabric used on the skirt and shorts. :love:

Hope Cooper is feeling better .. there's a lot of icky stuff going around. :goodvibes

I've never been to sea world, which is terrible since I only lived 3 hours away my until I was 18. LOL!

Keira really wants to do it and Cooper will love it too.

Thanks, he's still feeling crappy. I'm just hoping it passes before next week.

Love the outfits !! Those are perfect for Sea World. I'm kind of sad that my guys don't want to do Sea World ... I, personally, love it. Orka's are one of my most favorite animals and I just LOVE the fabric used on the skirt and shorts. :love:

Hope Cooper is feeling better .. there's a lot of icky stuff going around. :goodvibes

Oh no! I'm sorry they are too big! They seemed big to me as I made them...but I measured and remeasured to make sure! I might have time to make a new pair! Are they too big just in the waist? Or length too? Keira looks so sweet in the outfit! I'm glad it fits!
Erica

I can pin them up! Don't worry about it. Just too big in the waist, the length is great. I already packed a safety pin for them. :)

They are so cute though! Thank you again.

Oh no! I'm sorry they are too big! They seemed big to me as I made them...but I measured and remeasured to make sure! I might have time to make a new pair! Are they too big just in the waist? Or length too? Keira looks so sweet in the outfit! I'm glad it fits!
Erica

7 days!

I have to throw my make-up and hair brush in my suitcase on Sunday night & we're ready to go. DH still has to put a few things in the bag.

I managed to get everything in 2 big suitcases, and I'm going to take one with us. I started looking at the Orlando forecast, the 10 day is only showing Monday-Wednesday so far, but its looking like 80 and sunny!

Well, we've gotten a ton of Mickey Mail the last 2 days. 7 packages in all. I hope I kept everything straight!

mom2pixie, thank you so much for all the kids goodies! Keira was so excited about the math workbook and Cooper loved the buzz watch!

_MG_9918.jpg

_MG_9922.jpg

Thank you all so much! My heart is so full from all of your kindness! And talent!

You are most welcome! Just happy the pixie dust got to you guys in time! Hope you had an amazing trip filled with wonderful memories and magical moments! :)

Well, I'm sick now! Sean hasn't gotten it yet, which worries me he'll be sick during the trip. He's taking Coop to the doctor this afternoon.

Oh no!!! Feel better soon! Good thing you go everything packet and ready. Rest up, drink lots of fluid, eat some chicken noodle soup!!! Take care!

I can't tell you how many times I've gotten sick before vacation ! But never seem to pass it along to the boys. I think it's from the stress of planning ! (for me anyway) :sad2:

I hope you feel better ! :sick:

The weather so far for your week looks warm and wonderful !! :thumbsup2

Well, I'm sick now! Sean hasn't gotten it yet, which worries me he'll be sick during the trip. He's taking Coop to the doctor this afternoon.

Oh no!! Hopefully you have it early enough so it will go away prior to your trip! I'm crossing my fingers for Sean not getting it and Cooper feeling better very quickly as well!

Sorry I haven't been around, I'm still fighting this cold.

We did get some more Mickey Mail from Kim "The Moonk's Mom", super cute I Spy Bags. I need to post a picture of them. I'll try tonight, I've just been feeling totally crappy this week.

Cooper's birthday party is tomorrow and I still need to wrap presents and get all that stuff going.

We leave on Monday, the weather looks great for next week, a few thunderstorms, but I'm from Florida, so I know all about those. LOL! I picked up ponchos for us all, 2 sets of them, so we should be good.

hope you feel better before you leave!

happy birthday to Cooper!

have a magical trip and enjoy every minute!!!

Sorry you're still not feeling well. :sick:
Hope you feel better for your tip ! :goodvibes

Good luck with Coopers party !

We are leaving tomorrow! I just check-in for our flight & printed our boarding passes.

Coop's party went great!

I'm feeling better today, no headaches and I'm not stuffy. The limo arrives @ 8:30 in the morning!

Yay .. it's almost time !! :banana::cool1::yay:

SO glad you're feeling better. At least you got THAT out of the way BEFORE your trip. :thumbsup2

Have a blessed and wonderful trip ! Take lots of pics !! :goodvibes

So Keira is running a fever now!

Ugh, 101.3, not as high as Cooper's was, his only lasted for a day. I'm praying she's feeling better tomorrow & its just a bug.

Prayers for a healthy trip! You'll be heading to the airport in less than 9 hours!!!! :woohoo: Have a wonderful, magical, memorable trip!!!!

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest