A Wish for Keira, our Pre Trip Report

OMG you're too cute with your planning pages !

I'm still changing ADR's and plans !! I just can't seem to come up with a solid plan. The ADR's make me nervous because I don't like having to be somewhere at a certain time .. but I wanted to be able to eat at some cool places though.

I guess it will all happen one way or another ! :laughing:

Yeah, that's why breakfast was my first choice. It worries me a bit being on a time table for dinners, but I think we'll be able to manage. At least I hope.

OMG you're too cute with your planning pages !

I'm still changing ADR's and plans !! I just can't seem to come up with a solid plan. The ADR's make me nervous because I don't like having to be somewhere at a certain time .. but I wanted to be able to eat at some cool places though.

Yeah, that's why breakfast was my first choice. It worries me a bit being on a time table for dinners, but I think we'll be able to manage. At least I hope.

I hear ya ! We're not big breakfast people .. so I knew that wouldn't be for us. I don't like to eat too late .. and many places only had late dinners .. so we have early dinner ADR's for Liberty Tree Tavern (this will be our Easter dinner) and Sci Fi and one late dinner for Whispering Canyon. I think I'll just stick to those .. for now .. and do quick service for the rest of our days.
The only one I am worried about is Sci Fi since we are meeting up with some friends that morning in Magic Kingdom and depending if we decide to hang out with them .. getting over to DHS in time might be a challenge. I wonder if I should just switch it to another day so I won't have to stress. Arrgh !

YAY!! I'm so glad the Tink dress and Cooper's shirt got there quick and they look like they fit perfectly!! Whew!! I love Cooper's expressions in every picture, he reminds me a lot of my Ryan! :laughing:

And I LOVE LOVE LOVE your organized and stylish schedules!! I always tease my hubby about his Disney spread sheets, but these are very cool and much prettier than what he does.

I hope you all have an amazing time, and I can't wait to see trip pictures!!:banana::banana::banana:

Yes, they both fit perfectly! She kept spinning around in it! :)

YAY!! I'm so glad the Tink dress and Cooper's shirt got there quick and they look like they fit perfectly!! Whew!! I love Cooper's expressions in every picture, he reminds me a lot of my Ryan! :laughing:

And I LOVE LOVE LOVE your organized and stylish schedules!! I always tease my hubby about his Disney spread sheets, but these are very cool and much prettier than what he does.

I hope you all have an amazing time, and I can't wait to see trip pictures!!:banana::banana::banana:

ADRs are going to send me to an early grave!!! I have made and cancelled tons of ADRs trying to get everything perfect, and I just got our dates! I switched my focus and I'm doing it like you are and scheduling most of them as breakfast and maybe a couple for dinner. It's just too stressful for me to try to plan where to be when I have no clue! :confused3:

Breakfast was the way to go for us. That way I'm not stuck waiting around at the end of the day if we don't want to be there. KWIM?

The only 2 days we have dinner reservations they're at a different place than we started. I think that'll help. If we're tired, we could always go back to GKTW and come back out for dinner, and if we have to skip them, we can.

But the character meals will be the most important to the kids, so I wanted to get those over and done with early in our day. I'm sticking to the parks to eat at, not hotels and such, don't want to add more travel time. Just one dinner @ DTD, the dinners are more for DH & I anyhow, LOL!

QUOTE=Delaney21;44057208]ADRs are going to send me to an early grave!!! I have made and cancelled tons of ADRs trying to get everything perfect, and I just got our dates! I switched my focus and I'm doing it like you are and scheduling most of them as breakfast and maybe a couple for dinner. It's just too stressful for me to try to plan where to be when I have no clue! :confused3:[/QUOTE]

I'll post pics of the big give stuff tonight!

I'm on my way out to a girl scout event.

But, I did manage to finish packing for the kids! WooHoo!

Dh & I are almost there. And I need to do carry-on bags for me & DH. But the kids are done! Unless they get more Mickey Mail and I'll cram it in somewhere. :rotfl:

Semi productive morning here, I sat down and came up with a clothing change plan for the week.

Yes, I had to make a spreadsheet to figure out what the kids would wear on what days. Our busiest clothing day with have 4 outfit changes @ the MK. LOL!

Seriously, I love it.
FOUR OUTFIT CHANGES! LOL :laughing::laughing:
Your pictures are going to be so awesome. :)

If you have a free moment and want to give me some thoughts about what all your packing since your ultra organized and what the kids carryons etc look like that would be great.

Blessings!!
Sarah
PRINCESS Angelinas PT Report
[url=http://www.myvacationcountdown.com/][/URL]

Well, as far as clothes, I'm taking all the big give stuff. :)

But I'm only taking a few pairs of socks & underwear since there is a washer & dryer @ GKTW. 2 pairs of pj's for the kids. 1 swimsuit each. Also taking them both a beach towel.

I got travel sizes of shampoo, etc.

I'm only taking a pair of shorts & capris for myself. A different shirt for each day though. DH is taking 2 pairs of shorts. We're all wearing jeans down, so if its chilly we can just wash them and wear again. ;)

I also have a sweater shirt for each kid, but you shouldn't need that by mid April.

Carry-on stuff, will be more big give stuff, crayons, coloring books, stickers, note pads, stuff like that. Some snacks & Keira is taking her DS, Cooper is taking his vsmile pocket system.

Seriously, I love it.
FOUR OUTFIT CHANGES! LOL :laughing::laughing:
Your pictures are going to be so awesome. :)

If you have a free moment and want to give me some thoughts about what all your packing since your ultra organized and what the kids carryons etc look like that would be great.

Blessings!!
Sarah
PRINCESS Angelinas PT Report
[url=http://www.myvacationcountdown.com/][/URL]

Thank you so much balletmom for the great pillow cases! Cooper & Keira both love theirs. :)
_MG_9941.jpg

_MG_9943.jpg

_MG_9945.jpg

Lori, the kids love their Pjs. They asked if they could sleep in them tonight.
_MG_9946.jpg

Sarah (princessmickey), the backpacks are amazing! I can't believe you made them! The kids thought they were so cool! I filled them up with their carry-on goodies today. :)
_MG_9942.jpg

_MG_9947.jpg

That's wonderful Mickey Mail!!!

I'm LOL about your 4 outfit changes at MK!!!! That's awesome!!! :lmao:

Single Digits!!!!

Today Keira has a girl scout thing, then a sleepover birthday party to attend. DH & I have a date night planned & Coop is going to hangout with his grandparents.

Next Saturday we're having his birthday party & Keira got invited to another sleepover party, so after I finish Cooper's party up, I'll have to drop her off at another one! This next week is going to fly by I think.

She also has a check-up on Thursday and months ago a local salon held a benefit for Keira and someone gave us gift certificates for pedicures, we're finally using those this Friday too! So we'll have pretty toes before we leave for Disney!

The only last minute stuff I still need to do is call the Limo company and confirm our pick-up time and 24 hours before our flight leaves I need to check-in online!

Single Digits!!!!

Today Keira has a girl scout thing, then a sleepover birthday party to attend. DH & I have a date night planned & Coop is going to hangout with his grandparents.

Next Saturday we're having his birthday party & Keira got invited to another sleepover party, so after I finish Cooper's party up, I'll have to drop her off at another one! This next week is going to fly by I think.

She also has a check-up on Thursday and months ago a local salon held a benefit for Keira and someone gave us gift certificates for pedicures, we're finally using those this Friday too! So we'll have pretty toes before we leave for Disney!

The only last minute stuff I still need to do is call the Limo company and confirm our pick-up time and 24 hours before our flight leaves I need to check-in online!

Woo Hoo for Single Digits!!!! :dance3::dance3::dance3:

It is going to fly by and before you know it you'll be in that limo on the way to the airport!!

Yay for single digits !! :banana:

I'm SO excited for you guys !! It's good you have a busy week .. it will make it fly by. :thumbsup2 Before you know it, you'll be on your way to an amazing week ! :goodvibes

We might not end up going out for our date night. Cooper isn't feeling so good, 101.7 fever. Ugh, I have him something to hopefully break it.

We got more Mickey Mail today!

Outfits for Sea World from Erica (2girlsmommy), thank you so much! They are just precious! Cooper's shorts are a little big, he's so weird in sizes, but they are so precious! I know he'll grow into them. DH loves Cooper's shirt! And Keira said, Mama, what hat am I going to wear with this outfit? LOL! I think I might be spoiling this child. I think her black & white one will work find, but who knows, she might end up with another one before the week is out. I have to finish the one I started for the Thing 1 outfit.

I wonder if I could safety pin them up for him?

IMG_9300.jpg

Sorry, I used my point & shoot camera, all my memory cards were in the basement for my big one.

We might not end up going out for our date night. Cooper isn't feeling so good, 101.7 fever. Ugh, I have him something to hopefully break it.

We got more Mickey Mail today!

Outfits for Sea World from Erica (2girlsmommy), thank you so much! They are just precious! Cooper's shorts are a little big, he's so weird in sizes, but they are so precious! I know he'll grow into them. DH loves Cooper's shirt! And Keira said, Mama, what hat am I going to wear with this outfit? LOL! I think I might be spoiling this child. I think her black & white one will work find, but who knows, she might end up with another one before the week is out. I have to finish the one I started for the Thing 1 outfit.

I wonder if I could safety pin them up for him?

Sorry, I used my point & shoot camera, all my memory cards were in the basement for my big one.

Aww!! Those outfits are super cute!! Perfect for Seaworld!!!

Sorry to hear about Cooper. There is a weird virus going around right now. Mallory spike a 102 fever yesterday then today she's fine. Nothing has shown up with it and I've heard about other kids with the same thing. I hope it's quick for him too! Sorry you have to miss your date night! :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter