A Wish for Keira, our Pre Trip Report

Thinking about you guys today and praying Keira woke up feeling better and fever free ! :goodvibes

Can't wait to hear how your trip goes !! :yay:

Hoping you are on your way to a wonderful week! Hoping Keira and everyone elses is feeling great and ready to enjoy every minute of the great trip. I'll be on the look out for ya - we leave for the happiest place on earth on Weds. Really excited. Gonna be great weather for all the fun activites you have planned!

I hope you are having a fabulous time right now!!! I can't wait to hear all about it when you get home!!

We are home! Got back last night.

I'll start a TR soon. Basically, 6 parks in 5 days. The weather went from suppose to be low 80's to 90 almost everyday we were at the parks. Keira didn't stay sick, but a couple days after we were there, I got sick again. Terrible sore throat and cough. It's still hanging around, but at least the kids weren't sick.

It was a fantastic trip!

We are home! Got back last night.

I'll start a TR soon. Basically, 6 parks in 5 days. The weather went from suppose to be low 80's to 90 almost everyday we were at the parks. Keira didn't stay sick, but a couple days after we were there, I got sick again. Terrible sore throat and cough. It's still hanging around, but at least the kids weren't sick.

It was a fantastic trip!

:welcome: home!!!!!

I just saw on FB... GKTW posted a picture of Keira from the Halloween Party!!!!!

64776_10150604579792991_35697977990_8847805_1089932003_n.jpg

Welcome back ! :goodvibes

I kept ane eye on the weather last week and was surprised at how HOT it was! I was hoping the rain stayed away for you guys but I saw the temps rising.
Glad the kids weren't sick but too bad you had to be. :sick:

Love the pic of Keira at the party ! Looks like she had a great time. :thumbsup2

Looking forward to hearing all about your trip and seeing pics ! :cool1:

I've posted the first 3 days of our Trip in the TR.

The arrival day
Magic Kingdom Day
Disney Hollywood Studios Day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter