A thread for our single friends....

Favorite restaurant, everyone?

Mine are:
AK: ......
EP: Marrakesh (sp?)
Hollywood: 50's Prime Time
MK: Crystal Palace

Mine would be so far (as I have several still to eat at)
AK: Counterservice - Pizzafari
Table Service - Yak and Yeti
Epcot: Counterservice - Sunshine Seasons
Table Service - Chefs de France
DHS: Counterservice - haven't found one I love yet
Table Service - 50's
MK: Counterservice - Cosmic Ray's
Table Service - haven't found one I love yet.
Resorts:
Boma, and Artist Point

Hello all / fellow Canadians my question would be for the Canadians or anyone who knows this question.

when you are flying out to Orlando Florida to go to Disney World do you have to pass through US Customs here in Canada or do you have to pass through US customs when you get to Orlando because i am not sure how the Disney's Magical Express would work at all, And i know i am being a little bit paranoid early on but i would rather be paranoid this early and get things all straightened out then to be more paranoid and not knowing what to do when my cousin and i get there. Just don't wanna look like a newbie traveler. :) (which i am a newbie traveler just don't wanna look like one :rotfl2: )

I am newly single after three years. Our first Disney trip was awesome, because he had never been. He never understood why I always wanted to spend my vacation time at the World or DL. I guess that should have been the first sign. ;)

One of my favorite attractions is It's Tough to be a Bug but only with a newbie!

Hello neighbor! I've never seen It's Tough to be a Bug, but I look forward to seeing it in June.

Hello all / fellow Canadians my question would be for the Canadians or anyone who knows this question.

when you are flying out to Orlando Florida to go to Disney World do you have to pass through US Customs here in Canada or do you have to pass through US customs when you get to Orlando because i am not sure how the Disney's Magical Express would work at all, And i know i am being a little bit paranoid early on but i would rather be paranoid this early and get things all straightened out then to be more paranoid and not knowing what to do when my cousin and i get there. Just don't wanna look like a newbie traveler. :) (which i am a newbie traveler just don't wanna look like one :rotfl2: )
Well it depends on your air carrier. Commercial flights do customs here in Canada, so westjet, air canada etc. Charter airlines (sunwing, skyservice) don't do customs here so you will just head through security board the plane and then do customs in orlando. You will claim your luggage after you do customs then turn around and hand it back over to the airport. At this point disney will take your lugagge for you. I nkow doing cutoms in Orlando sucks it's just another line to wait in and to drag out the arrival at WDW.

I read the HP books (well the last 2) and R&H are nothing compared to Edward and Bella.

I think I'm just disturbed by some of the things I've read that happens in the series. I've been on a Stephen King kick for the past couple of months. I'm currently reading The Talisman. Not bad so far, but I'm only 200 pages in. Anyone here heard of Chuch Palahniuk?

I think I'm just disturbed by some of the things I've read that happens in the series. I've been on a Stephen King kick for the past couple of months. I'm currently reading The Talisman. Not bad so far, but I'm only 200 pages in. Anyone here heard of Chuch Palahniuk?

LOVE Chuck Palahniuk! What's your favorite? I'm going to go with Rant.

Fav rides:

AK: Everest
EP: Soarin'
Hollywood: Tie between ToT and TSM
MK: Haunted Mansion (my overall favorite)

Fav foodie spots:

AK: Not much of an option here but probably Yak & Yeti
EP: Les Chefs
Hollywood: Brown Derby
MK: Liberty Tree
Overall: Tie b/w Yachtsman and Cali Grill

yay food and rides!!!

I was reading on break today up in our office. I started New Moon and I was sitting there crying. I came down stairs 'cause I couldn't take anymore. I asked Larissa if she could tell i had been cryibng she said yes and asked y? I said it's that damn book!!!!

LOVE Chuck Palahniuk! What's your favorite? I'm going to go with Rant.

Rant is good. But I think Diary is my favorite. I got to meet him during his book tour for the paperback release of "Haunted" and he had these stamps he was putting in the books he was autographing. Well in mine, he had a stamp that said "Property of Prison Library" and signed it "Robert, We miss you in the showers". I just about died laughing. And part of me thinks it was he could tell I was "family". :rotfl:

I was reading on break today up in our office. I started New Moon and I was sitting there crying. I came down stairs 'cause I couldn't take anymore. I asked Larissa if she could tell i had been cryibng she said yes and asked y? I said it's that damn book!!!!

I've only cried during a handful of books.

Insomnia (Stephen King)
Bag of Bones (Stephen King)
the last two Harry Potter books
The Hours

Rant is good. But I think Diary is my favorite. I got to meet him during his book tour for the paperback release of "Haunted" and he had these stamps he was putting in the books he was autographing. Well in mine, he had a stamp that said "Property of Prison Library" and signed it "Robert, We miss you in the showers". I just about died laughing. And part of me thinks it was he could tell I was "family". :rotfl:

I've only cried during a handful of books.

Insomnia (Stephen King)
Bag of Bones (Stephen King)
the last two Harry Potter books
The Hours
Yeah usually I am pretty good I don't cry during movies and even some funerals. But this series so far has hit a nerve. The connection they share seems so absolute and then what happens in this book!!! AAAAHHHHHH my eyes puffy still.

The other vampire series I read is more tongue in cheek/romance. And the sex isn't bad either lol.

The only Stephen King book's Ive read are D Claiborne and The Shining. Loved 'em both, didn't realize a book could scare me even though i'd seen the shining mini series.

Yeah usually I am pretty good I don't cry during movies and even some funerals. But this series so far has hit a nerve. The connection they share seems so absolute and then what happens in this book!!! AAAAHHHHHH my eyes puffy still.

The other vampire series I read is more tongue in cheek/romance. And the sex isn't bad either lol.

The only Stephen King book's Ive read are D Claiborne and The Shining. Loved 'em both, didn't realize a book could scare me even though i'd seen the shining mini series.

D Claiborne is on my list to read....though the movie was wonderful. King's books don't really scare me, but I've read like 5 of them in a row, so I mainly notice how similar his writing style is. Except Eyes of the Dragon. Didn't sound at all like him. I still get uneasy reading It, though. I once had a book that I got to a section break and there was a major cliffhanger. Well I needed to get to bed, and I tried to......but I couldn't sleep cause I needed to find out what happened to the couple. Its a pretty good book. Sea of Tranquility by Paul Russell (I believe).

I'm going to miss LOST! :guilty: I have to work until 9 that night.

I'm in a similar position, but I'll either record it or watch it online -- assuming it gets put online like previous seasons have been.

Anyone else super-pumped for LOST on Wednesday!??!?

OMG I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!! It is gonna be soo good. hey guess what! I was reading this interview with one of the directors and cast members and it says we will see the mechanical monster thing!

EDIT: this will not be in the first episode though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter