A thread for our single friends....

Oddly, none of my family is into Disney like me. I'm not exactly sure where I picked up my true obsession but gosh it's hard to find another guy that has the same feelings about Disney as me AND lives in Virginia AND finds me attractive. :/

I know how you feel. The only one of my friends who is has even close to the Disney obsession I have is a girl. Of course it might help if I actually left the house once in a while. :rotfl:

Oddly, none of my family is into Disney like me. I'm not exactly sure where I picked up my true obsession but gosh it's hard to find another guy that has the same feelings about Disney as me AND lives in Virginia AND finds me attractive. :/

Yeah. I feel the same way. My two best friends are who I go down to the World with every year so they understand it. My mom gives me that "You are going down there AGAIN" look everytime I say I am going.

Yeah. I feel the same way. My two best friends are who I go down to the World with every year so they understand it. My mom gives me that "You are going down there AGAIN" look everytime I say I am going.
I get that look from some of my co-workers. I go solo do that just makes the look even worse. They always say why don't you find a boyfriend while your down there!!! LOL easier said than done.

They always say why don't you find a boyfriend while your down there!!! LOL easier said than done.

I hear ya. Having a Disney BF would be great as that way I wouldn't be the one riding alone or next to stranger on the rides. But sometimes riding next to a cute stranger can be fun.. Opps did our knees just touch????

I hear ya. Having a Disney BF would be great as that way I wouldn't be the one riding alone or next to stranger on the rides. But sometimes riding next to a cute stranger can be fun.. Opps did our knees just touch????
sooo true especially some of the dads that are there with the kids mmmmmmmm i have taken a few "random" pics because of them lol

sooo true especially some of the dads that are there with the kids mmmmmmmm i have taken a few "random" pics because of them lol

At another message board I go to, a TR isn't complete without some pics of some "hot daddies" in it. :rotfl:

Hey I just saw Twilight on the weekend and my disney boss has insisted I read the book. I am about 200pages in and OMG I want a Vampire BF just like edward. the way the 2 of them are so connected makes me sick!!! but in a good way!

Hey I just saw Twilight on the weekend and my disney boss has insisted I read the book. I am about 200pages in and OMG I want a Vampire BF just like edward. the way the 2 of them are so connected makes me sick!!! but in a good way!

I am in the middle of the third book in the series. Book 2, she is such a whiner.

LOL my boss warned me about book 2, she said to hang in there cause it will get better.

I'm still weirded out by what I've read happens in the last book. Twilight just doesn't appeal to me. I'm still a giant Harry Potter nerd.

After talking about the guy I met while at WDW OrlandoMike mentioned I should start a thread for all of the single 'mos but I had to keep it clean!!! LOL

So here goes, I really have no idea what to put in here :)

I just find it really hard to find a guy in general then mention the fact that I LOVE Disney and it goes downhill from there. Why is there such a stigma on loving Disney? Oh yeah being here in Canada doesn't help matters much.

It's so funny when all my girlfriends keep saying "We'll find you someone", sure you will. The last guy they suggested I go out with turned out to be a complete liar and broke my heart.

So anyome else? lol :banana: pirate:

Hey glenpreece i hear what you mean about mentioning to a guy in general, the only thing is that i haven't gotten my heart broken yet. At least here on the dis boards we can all talk to people that LOVE Disney and i am one of them even though i haven't been there yet lol. I am talking my Cousin there hopefully from August 8th - 15th, and we are flying out from Toronto, Ontario, Canada... So know you know at least someone here in Canada that Loves Disney. :hyper:

I'll be probably in the Orlando International Airport!

My favorite rides are:

AK: Everest
EP: Test Track
Hollywood: Tower of Terror
MK: Splash Mountain

Favorite restaurant, everyone?

Mine are:
AK: ......
EP: Marrakesh (sp?)
Hollywood: 50's Prime Time
MK: Crystal Palace

I am newly single after three years. Our first Disney trip was awesome, because he had never been. He never understood why I always wanted to spend my vacation time at the World or DL. I guess that should have been the first sign. ;)

One of my favorite attractions is It's Tough to be a Bug but only with a newbie!

Hey glenpreece i hear what you mean about mentioning to a guy in general, the only thing is that i haven't gotten my heart broken yet. At least here on the dis boards we can all talk to people that LOVE Disney and i am one of them even though i haven't been there yet lol. I am talking my Cousin there hopefully from August 8th - 15th, and we are flying out from Toronto, Ontario, Canada... So know you know at least someone here in Canada that Loves Disney. :hyper:
Well Hello Neighbor!!!!!!

I'm still weirded out by what I've read happens in the last book. Twilight just doesn't appeal to me. I'm still a giant Harry Potter nerd.
I am so totally engulfed by it. The way the 2 of them complete each other and need each other so much just makes me melt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter