A thread for our single friends....

That movie is a creep show. What exactly is the appeal?

For me and my high school friends it was the first taste of freedom. Being allowed to go to a midnight show on a weekend, and the first time most of us were dealing with a different variation on sexualty (other than the "normal" that we grew up with).

For me and my high school friends it was the first taste of freedom. Being allowed to go to a midnight show on a weekend, and the first time most of us were dealing with a different variation on sexualty (other than the "normal" that we grew up with).

:thumbsup2 Hit the nail right on the head.

BTW anyone else notice they pulled most of the videos from Youtube! :confused3

That's my excuse for not seeing High School Musical......or Twilight.
Uh no Twilight was AMAZING I was reluctant because it was one of the reasons HP got pushed to 2009 but since I sw it I have been completely consumed by it. It's really quite good. Not creepy or scary at all. As for HSM I just can't sit through them. Too cheery and bouncy for me.

Uh no Twilight was AMAZING I was reluctant because it was one of the reasons HP got pushed to 2009 but since I sw it I have been completely consumed by it. It's really quite good. Not creepy or scary at all. As for HSM I just can't sit through them. Too cheery and bouncy for me.

I found that once I accepted that Twilight was a young adult Harlequin romance and not fantasy, I actually started to like it.

Actually, WB decided to push HP to 2009 because they had made enough money with Dark Knight to meet their budget or something like that, and so they needed another blockbuster for this summer. I think it still would have whooped Twilight's pale sparkly booty......but that's just me.

I think you guys might enjoy this.

The REAL "Twilight"

:angel:

Bahahaha! I loved the David Bowie reference.

I think you guys might enjoy this.

The REAL "Twilight"

:angel:

That was soooo funny!! MM I loove you!!!!

Actually, WB decided to push HP to 2009 because they had made enough money with Dark Knight to meet their budget or something like that, and so they needed another blockbuster for this summer. I think it still would have whooped Twilight's pale sparkly booty......but that's just me..

Plus they didn't want to deal with Radcliffe's "wand" on broadway lol
But HP has a wider appeal than Twilight and alos completely different audience.

That was soooo funny!! MM I loove you!!!!

Plus they didn't want to deal with Radcliffe's "wand" on broadway lol
But HP has a wider appeal than Twilight and alos completely different audience.

And if it weren't for the 4/3 deal from Disney, I'd be going to NYC to see said "wand"! :rotfl: Maybe when Twilight comes out on DVD I'll watch it just to watch it, but I don't have enough time to invest in reading the book.

And if it weren't for the 4/3 deal from Disney, I'd be going to NYC to see said "wand"! :rotfl: Maybe when Twilight comes out on DVD I'll watch it just to watch it, but I don't have enough time to invest in reading the book.
Yes it is very time consuming because once you read the first you have to read the rest!!! BTW loved ur US/IOA TR!!!

Yes it is very time consuming because once you read the first you have to read the rest!!! BTW loved ur US/IOA TR!!!

That's how I am with Stephen King! It started with The Shining and i haven't stopped. I've read nothing but Stephen King since like November. Though I'm taking a break after I finish the one I'm reading now (Black House by King and Peter Straub). I ordered the first Kingdom Keepers book from Amazon, then I'm going to attempt to start the Dark Tower series by King.

Oh, and thanks about my TR! It was a lot of fun....I'll probably have more pictures from this trip, especially since I should be able to afford my Photopass CD (and it will have more than the 43 pix I had from my one day at Epcot).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter