A long time ago, in a land faraway, there was a DIS meet, a BIG one, RiddleCon pics

Dan Murphy

We are family.
Back in August of 2003, getting on close to three years ago, a pretty large group of folks from the DIS got together for the first, and only, RiddleCon, at Cedar Point, OH. It went on for about five days, with most being there about three. :woohoo:

It started with a group of folks who frequented the the morning Riddle thread. The Riddle thread still goes on here on the CB, almost every weekday morning, unless a riddle person oversleeps, LOL :duck: and even then, somebody will fill in. It's a fun thread. Anyway, the group who frequented it then, planned and got together back then for that weekend. A good number of folks who did not actively visit the Riddle thread were also there. It was one of the best, fun times I have had with DIS folks since frequenting the DIS here since early '99, so many good people. :cloud9: :grouphug: :cloud9:

I have had the link in my signature for some time now, to go to a picture thread, with sound. I was just changing the link, to switch it to the Oldtimer one I have down there now, and realized the RiddleCon had all broken links in it. So, I did a little repair work, uploaded to another working site of mine, and it now works again. :goodvibes

So, for those who were there, reminisce, for those who have seen this before, maybe check it out again. For those who have not seen it, hope you enjoy it for the first time. :cool1: :goodvibes

RiddleCon Pictures----Click here
FYI-Link has sound that will play automatically

Great pictures Dan, looks like everyone had a great time. :goodvibes

Loads of fun. As I recall it was the only time that we've managed to get Dan to attend a DISmeet in Ohio.

Now where did I put those RiddleCON photos....

it was loads of fun and brings back memories of friends and family just having fun.

Gosh, Dan...there is no way that this meet was 3 years ago. Seems like only a year or so....of course, if you think about it too hard, the big Philly meet was 6 yrs ago this month. :eek: I have to say, and I don't want to ruffle any feathers here, I really loved having the music automatically start when the photos did. :thumbsup2 I always have such a lag (even with the dsl) when trying to get the music to play in a seperate window. :headache: I thought it was because of having an old computer, but it does it on the new laptop as well.

You know, the only way to really see how this laptop handles a photo thread is to put a nice BIG one up for me...you know, maybe shots that you took in Dec. would work quite nicely!! :idea: (hey, can't blame a girl for trying!! :hyper: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!