$99 HP Touchpad

I'm going to check with my parents first to see if they want to keep it, but if not I'd definitely be willing to let someone here take it. I might be getting another one from HP, as I submitted 2 separate orders in case the first one didn't go through properly. So I might even have 2 extras. I'll let you know if I don't need it.

Thanks Jak. PM me if you're parents don't need it. Hope you are enjoying the one you have.

I got a notice yesterday that my 2 were shipped from Indianapolis by FedEx with tracking numbers, Yay!
Now I have two other questons
Where is the thread that had all the apps and info if you got one on this board? I didn't mark itAnd someone posted about another tablet from 1saleaday (I think) that was sort of comparable for $79? Does anyone remember that post? I lost the email that said I had one of those on backorder a few weeks ago and I don't remember who it was. i know it wasn't a TP but it was something that would work for DMIL so I ordered one.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2803597

Thanks Jak. PM me if you're parents don't need it. Hope you are enjoying the one you have.

Thanks! It's pretty great, especially for the price. The 1st HP one should come tomorrow, so I should know then if I need it or not, and I'll let you know either way.

I'm starting to seriously believe I'm going to be the very last person who gets theirs from HP. :lmao:

You can also email them to have the shipping removed, which is what I did. Just point out that their email communication as well as their own website FAQ claim you will receive free shipping.

Not only do they not know what they are doing, they refunded my shipping charges AND added the calculated tax on that shipping back to me.

Would you mind providing the link to email their customer svc? I have gone round & round on their website & can't get through to their email page.
http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/email_3.html
this is as far as I get. If I click on "product related" I get tech support.

I am assuming they are all out? What size were these? My father has been looking for one and if I can find one at this price I may grab one for him. Can it play movies?

No, it 's going to be me -- I've gotten the two-week email twice now. :confused3

Nope it will be me-IF I ever get one LOL

No shipping info. I have gotten 2 emails that say they will ship in 2 weeks. No working order # just weekly "pending" charges on my account. (That include shipping LOL).

I'm still waiting also. Got my second 2 week email and new pending charges, but not shipping notice.

Well touchpad #1 from HP came today. Sorry CC12005, my dad decided he wanted both of the ones from HP for his office, so I won't have any extras. I hope you get one soon! :)

So now that my TP is on it's way :cool1: I wanted to start looking for some deals on the Touchstone and HP case/stand. Didn't want to buy the accessories until I knew I was definitely getting the TP. Does anybody know of any deals???

Ordered 2 on the 21st....got 2 week notification on Saturday. Due to arrive tomorrow (shipping notification today). Being sent from El Paso via Fed Ex. Was order placed and I didn't know it went thru till the 'screen shot' confirmation of order came several days after order placed. It was about mid-afternoon of 21st. Amazed it went thru after being in the mess with Amazon company (forgot name) and the B&N one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter