$99 HP Touchpad

So now that my TP is on it's way :cool1: I wanted to start looking for some deals on the Touchstone and HP case/stand. Didn't want to buy the accessories until I knew I was definitely getting the TP. Does anybody know of any deals???

You can try precentral.net - I know they have a store and earlier today had the TP Touchstone for 50% off.

Well touchpad #1 from HP came today. Sorry CC12005, my dad decided he wanted both of the ones from HP for his office, so I won't have any extras. I hope you get one soon! :)

Thanks for letting me know. I am glad your dad got to use it. It was sweet of you to even consider letting one go.

You can try precentral.net - I know they have a store and earlier today had the TP Touchstone for 50% off.

Thanks Starbird, I did go to precentral.net and couldn't find the touchstone. Must be sold out....

Thanks Starbird, I did go to precentral.net and couldn't find the touchstone. Must be sold out....

costcentral.com has it for $41.99 with free shipping. It was a few dollars cheaper earlier in the week. I've never ordered from there, just saw it mentioned somewhere else. You might keep an eye on Amazon too, the price has been going up and down over there, depending on the seller. Amazon has the case for $21.18 with free shipping on orders of $25 or more.

Good luck!

Just got that dadgummed (not the word I'd like to use) 2-week email AGAIN -- for the 3rd time!!!!! This is extremely irritating. :headache: :sad1::scared1::eek::mad::mad::mad:

I finally got my shipping notice!

Gotta say, the touchstone is a very cool accessory. I just bought a cheap case and it works great. Cost me like $11.99 and I can charge through it on the touchstone. I haven't taken my keyboard out of the box yet though...

Just got that dadgummed (not the word I'd like to use) 2-week email AGAIN -- for the 3rd time!!!!! This is extremely irritating. :headache: :sad1::scared1::eek::mad::mad::mad:

Oh good grief, I got it, too-for the 3rd time! So frustrating! I'm also waiting for the dumb collapsible water bottles from SaveMore that I ordered on September 1. I think I'm a glutton for punishment!

Well I haven't got an email yet, but I checked the web site and there is a tracking number. Looks like I may have mine Monday. Now I can start looking for accessories.:cool1::cool1:

Oh I guess I'm out of the "contest" now since I got shipping notification for arrival Tuesday. Sheesh HP, take awhile why don't you. Anyway best of luck to everyone still waiting and looking for one! :cheer2:

Well I haven't got an email yet, but I checked the web site and there is a tracking number. Looks like I may have mine Monday. Now I can start looking for accessories.:cool1::cool1:

I've got two more coming on Monday.

Mine came last week and I love it!

For those of us who like Vera Bradley bags, in one of the 60% off sales, I ordered the mini laptop bag - 20$ - for carrying it on vacations. You can still put a skin type cover on it and fit it in this bag for travel protection. There is about 2 inches of space left on the end for your plug in charger and a spacer bar to keep it secure. Plus the bag has a shoulder strap aand zipper side pocket.

We got ours yesterday. DH and I have ipads so this is going to be DDs Christmas present, IF DH can hold out, he is dying to give it to her now. I told him no way because then I have no clue what to give her, plus it's only 2 months away. He's had it out of the box of course and has all kinds of apps already set up for her so she can start playing with it asap Christmas morning.

The two I ordered for DD14 and DD16 showed up yesterday...just in time for the drive to WDW next weekend! Grandma ended up paying for the TPs for their Christmas presents and then told me to give the TPs to the girls as soon as they arrived.

DH and I are now wishing we had ordered a couple more -- one for each of us! (DD20 is going to have a fit when she sees that her sisters got TPs from Grandma. :rotfl:)

Hi Espana! We're neighbors - I live in Crystal Lake! Maybe we should start a local TP support group. Have a great time at WDW! Let us know how they worked out on your trip!

Mine came yesterday, and I've been playing with it since. I had to call the helpline almost immediately to get the wifi set up, but the guy was very helpful. He mentioned quickly how to put music on it -- I get the copying from my computer to the touchpad, but missed whether or not I need to install Itunes or something similar. It's fun! I would suggest that you turn auto-correct off -- it wasn't letting me get into any of my regular accounts (Amazon, FB, etc) because it kept correcting my name and password (erin became nano). But once I turned that off, everything worked. Now I wish I had ordered a couple more, like some of you did, for gifts! Not that I actually had the money to do that, but would have been nice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter