8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pierced my navel 2 months ago and it still gets sore every once in a while!

When I had the second holes done in my ears they hurt for about 3 weeks - the first holes were about a week. Hopefully you'll be feeling better soon!

I was thinking of doing that too, but I still think I'm too old and my stomach is definitely not flat enough - my girls say go for it mom. But I did get my first tattoo about a month ago, at 48 years old, and the guy who did it said I should get my belly button pierced. Anyway, the tattoo hurt like a bad sunburn for about 2 weeks. Think I am having a midlife crisis! :rotfl2:

Debi

Got you covered>>>>Let us blame Mike!!!:rolleyes1

Oh yeah . . . blame Mike, blame Mike, someone's always blaming Mike.

Hey, wait a minute. It's not -this- Mike you're blaming, is it?

Nevermind . . . go ahead . . . blame Mike! :rotfl:

OK. I have a dumb cruise-related question.

I read a suggestion to cut down on dryer time for your laundry, Hang it on the verandah.

Never had a verandah before.

Should I bring something in order to hang the laundry???

Is there anything out there to attach something magnetic to? (I think that I have a magnet-operated clotheline for the camper)

Thanks!
Hey Michelle:yay:
Not a stupid question:flower3:
Stace had a picture of someone with a clothes line on their verandah so it can be done.You don't want to do it on Panama Canal day and probably not your underwear:rolleyes1
I forget who it was that used S-shaped hooks to hang wet bathing suits out there:confused3

Anyone know if a magnetic clothes line would work :confused3

Acapulco Walking Tour to Fort

I have posted a topic on the Pirate Zone Form. Pdarrah and Micmse familes will be walking to the fort in Acapulco, If anyone is interested please leave message on board. We will be leave at 8:45 from the ship but where is still TBD. Hope we will have lots of DISers going with for a nice little walk.

Sounds like fun:thumbsup2
I'll sign up when I get home tonight:woohoo:

Well we're out of the lifeboats as well. But now I'm worried... Room number 2021... DH wears earplugs and sleeps under a pillow and still wakes when the dogs pad across the carpet at night (even with a fan running)... And the 18mo old isn't much better... How bad is it really??

Sorry you're not happy with your room. But, you have neighbors! We're in 2018 and 2020!

Kim

I was thinking of doing that too, but I still think I'm too old and my stomach is definitely not flat enough - my girls say go for it mom. But I did get my first tattoo about a month ago, at 48 years old, and the guy who did it said I should get my belly button pierced. Anyway, the tattoo hurt like a bad sunburn for about 2 weeks. Think I am having a midlife crisis! :rotfl2:

Debi

I'm having one too then! In the past year or so I've gotten 3 tattoo's and now my stomach done. I've got the 4th tat picked out but I'm waiting to have it done after the TOAL. And my stomach isn't all that flat but I didn't care!

Fish extender notice

The FE list is now closed with 119 participants. Thanks to those of you who have PMed me with your cabin numbers -- please continue to do so.

I will post an updated list this weekend.

See you on the Magic in a month!!!!!!!!

We also got our cabin assigbment yesterday. We're in #6003 and I here it's quite a good cabin.

Also booked the Segway for Saturday morning in California Adventure.

Just need our luggage tags and we're done.

Just a little matter of packing now.

I'm having one too then! In the past year or so I've gotten 3 tattoo's and now my stomach done. I've got the 4th tat picked out but I'm waiting to have it done after the TOAL. And my stomach isn't all that flat but I didn't care!

Lorri,
I like your style! Go for it. If you do it now you will be cool for the TOAL - unless it's something big that takes more than 1 session. MY DD 18 also got one too, DD 21 was a little annoyed that we didn't wait for her, but with me it was really spur of the moment cause I am such a chicken, thta's why it took me all these years. I got a small butterfly on my pelvis. Now I am already looking for the second one, have an idea what I want, but don't know where to put it. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Just on the phone right now with Disneyland booking Fantasmic Reserved seating for August 15th at 9:00 PM - anyone else doing this???? Can't believe I am actually getting a ressie, so excited. We did it last time we were in DL and it was a great experience!

Debi

Debi

OK. I have a dumb cruise-related question.

I read a suggestion to cut down on dryer time for your laundry, Hang it on the verandah.

Never had a verandah before.

Should I bring something in order to hang the laundry???

Is there anything out there to attach something magnetic to? (I think that I have a magnet-operated clotheline for the camper)

Thanks!

Hey Michelle:yay:
Not a stupid question:flower3:
Stace had a picture of someone with a clothes line on their verandah so it can be done.You don't want to do it on Panama Canal day and probably not your underwear:rolleyes1
I forget who it was that used S-shaped hooks to hang wet bathing suits out there:confused3

Anyone know if a magnetic clothes line would work :confused3

:

Last cruise, I got a letter from DCL placed in my cabin after hanging things on the verandah (I used clothes pins to the chairs) and was asked to use the retracting line in the shower.

At least you're first off the ship in port!!

Very true. I was trying to think of the bonuses of being on deck 1 and our cabin is right near the tender lobby, so that's definitely a plus. And we're also pretty close to the forward elevators. Of course if the upgrade fairy wanted to visit us when we check in at the port I wouldn't say no. :tinker:

Nice to meet ya! We were beginning to wonder if anyone else was on Deck 2! :)

Oh my ! There are a LOT of us down on deck 2.
Me, M, Roger, Tom (Crash one), and a lot of others that are not coming to mind now. We will all be in good company.
BTW, Did Roger or M let you know you are forbidden to use the elevator on deck 2. That is our "keep from gaining weight plan." :)

DH & I had the unpleasant task yesterday of trying to figure out how much to budget for this cruise for costs (spa, excursions, palo, tips) once we board.

:scared1: :scared1:

Hey.....I am getting tired of posting this!!! Just give us your room numbers........please!!!:hug: :hug:

Just a friendly reminder!!!​

Attention !!!!!!!!

Please!!!!

Disney is now giving out room numbers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

Please send room numbers for those of you who linked dining with Captain's Dining(early) or Party Hearty Dining(late). When DCL gets you out of those wonderful GTY rooms....... please send us your new room number. We must update this information to the dining person at DCL. Send to goofyforlife@yahoo.com for early and micmsecheryl@yahoo.com for late.

Thanks Mike for adding this~~~~~~~These people need to be notified of your room number too!!!

Also

When your GTY cabin is assigned, you may also want to:

PM bellelinus (Julie) with your stateroom number, if you are participating in the FE exchange.

PM eeyorelvr10 (Laura), if you're particpating in the Secret Mickey gift exchange.

Post on this thread on the Pirate Zone if you want to be included on the Pirate Roll Call. Please post it as a new post instead of editing your original, as it will most likely not be seen if you just do an edit.

PM Downrivermama (tina), if your ordered wristbands!!! This is new to the post

PM A Litle Pixie Dust (Desiree), if you ordered lanyards.

PM mkygrl (Chrissie), if you requested nametags.

Thanks!

You may continue!!

Added linx - cheryl, if you hit quote, you should be able to cut paste the linx version

DISNEY WORLD DISCOUNT

If anyone is staying at a Disney World resort after the cruise a new discount was just released today for travel up until September 27, 2008

Currently it is ONLY for Disney Visa card holders
It will probably open up for everyone else in a few days

Discount info

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter