5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
scuba diver said:
And I'm the one that packs her lunch/dinner for the next day. It is already in her carryout container for tomorrow. :cheer2:

When was the last time your husband packed your lunch/dinner 5 days a week? (insert pokey stick guy here)

And today's was YUMMY - Enchilada (sp??). Jim is being VERY supportive of this situation with Lisa. Not many Husbands /Dads would be understanding enough to have their family split each night in order to allow their daughter the opportunity to follow her dream and see how far she can go in her sport. I appreciate him VERY VERY much.

DareTooDream said:
My bald DH (would that be a BDH?) will join you for the alcohol part - not so sure about the sunning part :goodvibes Actually, he's not completely bald. Some years ago one DS told him he had "U" hair - took us a bit to figure out it does look like a U when you look down on it!! :goodvibes Then there was the day we bathed the dog while DH was at work. He came home and asked the boys how their day was, etc. They went on to tell him all about washing the dog, how we had to use a lot of shampoo, etc. The oldest son who was probably 4 or 5 at the time looked at DH and said "you don't have to use much shampoo, do you Dad!" :rotfl:
Sherry
Now, that brings new meaning to a U TOP, doesn't?

ohiominnie said:
Thanks, Stacey!
At least there are a few people around here who don't think I'm all that horrible. Quick to be sarcastic, sure. I'll point out a spelling/grammar error here or there IF the error causes me to laugh (I didn't see anyone complaining when I called Jim on his "sit the pot" error---I mean everyone is still USING that one, aren't they?) Would I bend over backwards for just about any one of you....yes. Have I mailed out care packages to several of you over the years....yes. If anyone can find one of my posts which they think I truly said in a mean spirit, I'd love you to PM me with the post number. Thx.

I love you!!! :love:

And, personally, I don't like people who are too nice :angel: Makes you wonder what they are up to. :cloud9:

Give me someone like you who lets her little devil out... Now that's a fun friend!! :stir:

So carry on 'meanie'!! And we will all have a good laugh at ourselves ... :banana:

kikipug said:
Well, at least we know you're not a slob...

(now what was that about typos????)

eek that should hsow how tired I am..I am not neat..LOL I am beat

DBCS said:
I love you!!! :love:

And, personally, I don't like people who are too nice :angel: Makes you wonder what they are up to. :cloud9:

Give me someone like you who lets her little devil out... Now that's a fun friend!!

So carry on 'meanie'!! And we will all have a good laugh at ourselves ...

:thumbsup2 ::yes:: right on!!!!!!!!!!

WDWLVR said:
Because you are the author of the post you can open it up again and edit it. Works well for when you grab a top or a milestone post. You only see it on your own posts because those are the only posts you can edit! :)
THANK YOU . Guess I just never noticed it before. I REALLY need a Cruise. :confused3

kikipug said:
Interesting photos... hmm... does somebody want to fill Barbara in about the 'green-thong' photos???

OH YES!!! Someone tell Barbara about the green thong photos!! :yay:

Or should we all meet on the 'secrete' deck 7 to hear this one????
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

dzneprincess said:
OK Barb,
Taylor is posting now, and I was going to point her in the direction of the TAG ALONG thread...but I can not find it.....A little help please? amybe mine eyes are just not catching it

I think it was on the second page... I'll go try to bump it up...

OK - another computer tip that some may not know....

Did you know if you left click on the little check mark next to the title of the name of a thread - it will take you to the newest post - AND - if you right click on it you can select add to favorites? You then can just chose the thread in your favorite list and don't have to worry about finding it on the page.

Another new thingy from Virgil!

Virgil
pirate:

Virgil,
Someone said something about a 'bookmark'????

Does this mark the last post you read?? :confused3

How do you do that? I keep loosing my place and it is scary
out there! pirate:

And speaking of pirate: . How do you know how to get a top?? Is there a counter somewhere??

I wanna play :yay:

WVMD said:
OK - another computer tip that some may not know....

Did you know if you left click on the little check mark next to the title of the name of a thread - it will take you to the newest post - AND - if you right click on it you can select add to favorites? You then can just chose the thread in your favorite list and don't have to worry about finding it on the page.

Another new thingy from Virgil!

Virgil
pirate:

Can you say that again....s l o w l y ...... :headache:

Maybe if I type really slowly I can get a U TOP. But now that I've mentioned it, it wouldn't be a U TOP, would it?

Fifteen posts on a page, and the next post is a TOP. I don't remember yesterday, let alone how the whole TOP thing got started.:confused3

WVMD said:
- if you right click on it you can select add to favorites? You then can just chose the thread in your favorite list and don't have to worry about finding it on the page.

Or you subscribe to the thread and then set your DIS User CP as your home page. That is, if you really want to get NOTHING done all day since everytime you pull up a browser window you'll see that someone else has posted. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter