5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
justmestace said:
Maybe if I type really slowly I can get a U TOP. But now that I've mentioned it, it wouldn't be a U TOP, would it?

Fifteen posts on a page, and the next post is a TOP. I don't remember yesterday, let alone how the whole TOP thing got started.:confused3

Ist time for a top - I jusst logged on and have not counted?????

kikipug said:
5.gif

Shouldn't that be Write??? :teeth:

DBCS said:
Virgil,
Someone said something about a 'bookmark'????

Does this mark the last post you read?? :confused3

How do you do that? I keep loosing my place and it is scary
out there! pirate:

And speaking of pirate: . How do you know how to get a top?? Is there a counter somewhere??

I wanna play :yay:

The bookmark is the favorites list....

There are 15 posts to a page - so the 16th post - is a new top... and it starts all over again!

Virgil
pirate:

ohiominnie said:
Thanks, Stacey!
At least there are a few people around here who don't think I'm all that horrible. Quick to be sarcastic, sure. I'll point out a spelling/grammar error here or there IF the error causes me to laugh (I didn't see anyone complaining when I called Jim on his "sit the pot" error---I mean everyone is still USING that one, aren't they?) Would I bend over backwards for just about any one of you....yes. Have I mailed out care packages to several of you over the years....yes. If anyone can find one of my posts which they think I truly said in a mean spirit, I'd love you to PM me with the post number. Thx.

hum,cannot resist.... :stir: must think of an appropriate retort.....

What is a re-tort --- some type of Alice in Wonderland pastery???

:stir: :stir: :stir:

Still thinking- I'm with Amanda - hard day.....and the folks I am staying with just looked at the smilie list and have decided I am nuts :goodvibes

tinksdad said:
:scared1: Especially in matching DIS green thongs!!! :scared1:

Just bought a new green swimming suit...

NO...

It is not a thong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Coachpug said:
I guess we will have to start a sub group of those people who want to drink and watch sunscreen dry...HMMMMM that may be everyone in the Double Scoop Group:rotfl2:

Now, to be a true science experiment - there's a control group (without alcohol) then there would be various types of alcohol groups - grain, grapes, etc...etc... :rotfl2:

Then the tests have to be run multiple times to verify the results...

Been trying to read and catch up...but now I give up.

I did see that Mary asked if we wanted to do anything special. Anyone? Do we want to do a picture again? If we do, I can ask the gal at Disney Dining for the contact number, since I don't have it from last time. I was working with a group coordinator back then, so it was easier.

As for anything else.....we don't have as many days as we did at Christmas, so it makes it harder to do a wine tasting, scrapbooking, etc....at least I think so. Anyone?

mickeymo said:
Now, to be a true science experiment - there's a control group (without alcohol) then there would be various types of alcohol groups - grain, grapes, etc...etc... :rotfl2:

Then the tests have to be run multiple times to verify the results...

See...now that sounds like a wine tasting party!

Coachpug said:
A bit far from the Ocean, actually it is in the middle of No where...why in the world would she want to be a Gator....... Go 'Noles!!!

It's GREAT to be a Florida Gator...well, I said It's GREAT to be a Florida Gator

It's GREAT to be a Florida Gator...well, I said It's GREAT to be a Florida Gator

JB's..... Whoever is in charge of this...we won't be able to make it. Like Sherry, our plane doesn't land until 4:30 or so. We'll just have to wait to see you all on Saturday. :sad1:

Coachpug said:
Seminoles... Florida State
fsu-05-logo-left-top.gif

And even though I am not a fam (edited to say) it is PC to post the Seminole Logo because the Seminole Tribe of Florida has approved the Logo and the mascot (horse and rider) -- honest - is true...

ohiominnie said:
Or you subscribe to the thread and then set your DIS User CP as your home page. That is, if you really want to get NOTHING done all day since everytime you pull up a browser window you'll see that someone else has posted. :)

Or, if you are that easily distracted... subscribe to the thread (with NO e-mail notification), then go to your User CP page... bookmark THAT page in your favorites... when you go into your favorites, (this part's for you, Barb), click on the thread title... it brings you to the first post... click the "View first Unread" in the blue bar... it will bring you to the last page you read.

CodyJ said:
Good morning, everyone

:sad2: :sick:

Sue is not feeling well today....... either a really bad head cold, allergies or a sinus infection. When Sue takes to her bed, she is really feeling bad. So I get to pick up darling Nick (who is going on the cruise ) and Emily. I will have them until BIL picks them up. I do love those two cuties.

This will be my 100th post. A small milestone for me.

Have a good day.

Liz :wave2:

Congrats on the 100thpost...

A top wiht Liz andher 100th post!!!!!!

chip&dale&fun said:

What's that ya say??? I'm not quite sure they heard you IN ALASKA! :listen: :listen: :listen: :listen: :listen: I've waited forever for an excuse to use this smilie.

Dancind said:
OK, what are Noles?

I know _ I know -- ^(^(R$%^*&O(*&^&%&%*I^&(O*)*%$#^

edited t say - that "other team" that plays in florida..... :rotfl2:

you know, that used to be a "girls college" :rotfl2:

justmestace said:
I did see that Mary asked if we wanted to do anything special. Anyone? Anyone?

Special... special... lets see... we've got group photo, book exchange, science experiments, teens sleeping together in hallways, what else??? (as if this crowd isn't SPECIAL enough!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter