• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

40% off vs. free dining....

Yess I worded that poorly but If you look at what the entire post is about you see that I was looking for the amount the savings not what the rate will be. While it is true that the new rate would be 60%of 145 or 87 per night plus tax, to get the savings I need 40% of 145 or 58 + the tax to get the total savings of 65.25 per night. Showing that in this case a 40% discount will save a total of only 65.25 per night while Free Dining saves a total of 101.98 per night...so Free dining is the better choice. Not saying wait for it just showing that on two identical packages assuming you had your choice of either offer dining is better.

I get ya:dance3:

It was very tempting to choose WL or AKL with the code, but it would cost an extra 1000. I can't justify that right now, especially with no monorail service like the deluxes have.

It was very tempting to choose WL or AKL with the code, but it would cost an extra 1000. I can't justify that right now, especially with no monorail service like the deluxes have.

Kool. Can you change it or not? If you would like your we will be there come over and talk with us it would be great. Especially if your DH does know who I am.

I think I am going to email Joyce tomorrow and ask if we book ours now without the dinning package and if and when the dinning comes out if we can change.

We signed up for mousesavers.com and I have never rec'd a newsletter yet.
The monthly newsletter comes out the 15th of each month. If you signed up on or after that date, you won't receive one until the 15th of the next month (i.e. newsletter came out January 15th...you sign up on January 16th, you won't receive one until February 15th).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter