• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

40% off promo

pepper881

Earning My Ears
i got a 40% off code. i am going to disney aug 23-25. My question is if i apply the 40% off code can i not get free dining? and if i cannot combine offers can i take the 40% code off and apply the free dining since it is a better offer?

You can do one or the other, but not both. I would price both out and go from there.

ok my code expires march 31 so i dont want to loose it if no free dining is offered my question is if i apply it now and later they offer free dining can i unapply the room code to apply the free dining ?????

Yes. If you find a better discount, Disney will override the discount you currently have on your reservation.

I just prices 6 days at CR with 40% off anf free dining and 40% off wins by about $170.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter