• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

3D Glasses that turn light into Mickey heads?

DisneyDork712

DIS Veteran
Hello guys!

I've already posted about this in the Theme Parks board. But then I started thinking that you guys might know more about these!

I've read in several places about some 3D type glasses for viewing fireworks and such, that make little Mickey heads around the lights. Is this just something for wedding dessert parties?

We're going to WDW in May with some friends and their two little boys (their first trip!) and I thought these would be so cool to put in their goody bags!

Any help with how/where to get a couple pairs of these would be great! :goodvibes

So far the only way I've ever heard of anyone getting them is when an event guide at a private event hands them out. I wish I still had ours to give you, but maybe a recent bride with a few to spare will come along and help out! :thumbsup2

Thank you so much for the info!

At least I can slow down my search for them now! lol

It was very nice of you to think of sharing yours with us, too! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter