321GO - The Alternative West Coast PTR

I have loved reading your Pre trip report, what a brilliant holiday you are going to have! You guys are serious holiday planners :goodvibes

I'd love to visit Alaska one day, when Matilda is older. So much of the scenery reminds me of home.

I know there is heaps to do and see in Vancouver and its a beautiful city but if you did fancy something a little different on your free day maybe you could take the ferry over to Vancouver Island, its absolutely gorgeous over there, might be a nice day out if the weather is nice. We used to go there a lot on vacation when I was a kid.

Hi Claire! This trip looks amazing. You are going to have a wonderful time! Oh, and love that dress, very elegant. :thumbsup2

I have loved reading your Pre trip report, what a brilliant holiday you are going to have! You guys are serious holiday planners :goodvibes

I'd love to visit Alaska one day, when Matilda is older. So much of the scenery reminds me of home.

I know there is heaps to do and see in Vancouver and its a beautiful city but if you did fancy something a little different on your free day maybe you could take the ferry over to Vancouver Island, its absolutely gorgeous over there, might be a nice day out if the weather is nice. We used to go there a lot on vacation when I was a kid.

We had thought of that but the trip over seems to take a long time so decided to give it a miss.

We plan quite a lot but compared to some other pre-TR's i've read not that much at all!

Hi Claire! This trip looks amazing. You are going to have a wonderful time! Oh, and love that dress, very elegant. :thumbsup2

Thanks very much, looking forward to wearing it.

4 weeks tomorrow till we fly :yay::cool1::dance3::woohoo::thumbsup2

Got our Canadian & American Dollars but not much else has happened as we've moved house. Bit worried that our cruise documents will go missing.

Everything is paid for and i've even added money to our cruise OBC to pay for our trips and tips.

I'm worried i've forgotten to do something though!

4 weeks tomorrow till we fly :yay::cool1::dance3::woohoo::thumbsup2

Got our Canadian & American Dollars but not much else has happened as we've moved house. Bit worried that our cruise documents will go missing.

Everything is paid for and i've even added money to our cruise OBC to pay for our trips and tips.

I'm worried i've forgotten to do something though!

You have just reminded me that I haven't actually ordered dollars for my trip yet!
Not long until you head off now :)

Got our cruise documents, our old neighbour sent them on to us, yeah.

Got a couple more Groupon deals, hope on hop off bus in Seattle 53% off, and Columbia Center Sky View Observatory 50% off.

As Chelsea have made the Champions League final i've had to try and find somewhere to watch the match in Vancouver for DH. I think i've found somewhere through the Vancouver Chelsea Supporters Club.

10 days till SDD day!

Ooh some good discounts there :thumbsup2

Not long now hey?

We'll be in WDW on the day of the final. Neither of us our Chelsea fans but I wouldn't mind watching but I might not be able to tear myself away from La Cava Del Tequila :rolleyes1

Ooh some good discounts there :thumbsup2

Not long now hey?

We'll be in WDW on the day of the final. Neither of us our Chelsea fans but I wouldn't mind watching but I might not be able to tear myself away from La Cava Del Tequila :rolleyes1

I am counting down the seconds!

Hey Claire.....Fabulous trip you have planned for sure! I have to say I am VERY impressed that you let DH plan a lot of this but love the interference too!

All your plans sound amazing. I can't wait for your recaps already.... love your dress. OMG I love the Martini tasting on DCL yum! I'm looking forward to your San Diego recaps I've always wanted to go, it's on my bucket list.

Have a magical time Claire!

Just wondering for future reference - are there any visa requirements for Canada?

Hey Claire.....Fabulous trip you have planned for sure! I have to say I am VERY impressed that you let DH plan a lot of this but love the interference too!

All your plans sound amazing. I can't wait for your recaps already.... love your dress. OMG I love the Martini tasting on DCL yum! I'm looking forward to your San Diego recaps I've always wanted to go, it's on my bucket list.

Have a magical time Claire!

Thanks Sam. About to start packing, its all feeling very real suddenly.

Just wondering for future reference - are there any visa requirements for Canada?

I hope not as I never thought about it! Off to look it up quickly :scared1:

Hi there! Just read through your PTR. You're pretty much taking my dream vacation!!! I can't wait to read all about it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter