321GO - The Alternative West Coast PTR

I'm so impressed (and surprised) that you're letting Mike book everything. Love the sound of your whale watching tour, I would LOVE to go whale watching.

Have you decided on magnets yet? Shall I just get the paper?

Your excursions sound wonderful :goodvibes

I don't think the control freak in me could let DH do the bookings though :laughing:

I'm finding it so hard.

OMG your trip sounds amazing! Those excursions look really breathtaking :woohoo:

I'm impressed that you have handed the reigns to DH to book, thats true love right there :rotfl2: I dont think I could ever let DBF book any trips on his own ( that were not surprises for me!), I'm such a control monster

Kirsty

Its more so he see's how much effort I put into to booking our holidays so he appreciates me more ;)

I'm so impressed (and surprised) that you're letting Mike book everything. Love the sound of your whale watching tour, I would LOVE to go whale watching.

Have you decided on magnets yet? Shall I just get the paper?

Yes i've got magnets designs all ready to go! Shall I e-mail them to you? I can send you the money for the paper or get you a present off the ship!

Got my dress for formal night on Saturday. As i'm about to move I don't have a lot of free weekends coming up so thought I better get something now. Not many places had suitable dresses because of the time of year. The ones they did have were either really expensive or way too long, i'm only 5 foot 1. I spotted one though and decided to get it even thought its more than I would have liked to have paid. On me it comes to mid calf so 3/4 length.

dress.jpg

Dress2.jpg

Got my dress for formal night on Saturday. As i'm about to move I don't have a lot of free weekends coming up so thought I better get something now. Not many places had suitable dresses because of the time of year. The ones they did have were either really expensive or way too long, i'm only 5 foot 1. I spotted one though and decided to get it even thought its more than I would have liked to have paid. On me it comes to mid calf so 3/4 length.

dress.jpg

Dress2.jpg

That is a stunning dress!!

Ooh that's a lovely dress :goodvibes and I like the sound of your excursions too! ::yes::

One more thing ticked off the list, booked our car hire last week for San Diego. Booked an intermediate SUV, through Dollar on USRENTACAR, they had 10% off, and as we only need it for a short time it wasn't loads more money over getting a compact car, i've not told DH what i've booked though so it'll be a surprise for him.

Hi Claire!
I remembered you from the wedding boards and saw you on the cruise board, so I thought I would take a look at your PTR.

Your trip looks great so far! I can say I wouldn't be brave enough to let my husband book it all, and it would take out so much of my fun lol I agree with you about cold cruises, but I've seen some pictures from the Alaska cruises and they look so beautiful! You have lots of great excursions too, whale watching is supposed to be incredible.

I look forward to reading more about your trip!

Hi Claire!
I remembered you from the wedding boards and saw you on the cruise board, so I thought I would take a look at your PTR.

Your trip looks great so far! I can say I wouldn't be brave enough to let my husband book it all, and it would take out so much of my fun lol I agree with you about cold cruises, but I've seen some pictures from the Alaska cruises and they look so beautiful! You have lots of great excursions too, whale watching is supposed to be incredible.

I look forward to reading more about your trip!

Thanks for reading :goodvibes

DH hopefully now realises how much effort I put into booking our trips and i'll be back in control from now on :thumbsup2

Last night we purchased baseball tickets for when we are in San Diego. We'll be seeing the San Diego Padres in a night came versus the Arizona Diamondbacks. Very excited!

I'm on a roll today! Just booked through a Groupon deal a segway tour in San Diego, saved $200 :thumbsup2

Thursday 17th
Get a lift to Heathrow, arrive approx 9:45am
BA flight at 12:45pm
Arrive local time 2:15pm
No plans

Friday 18th
Get the shuttle bus to Capilano Suspension Bridge and onto Grouse Mountain where we will also go zip-lining (not pre-booking so can change if weather not good)

Saturday 19th
Hop on/Hop off Trolley Tour of City & Stanley Park

Sunday 20th
No plans currently

Monday 21st
Check out of hotel and walk to pier we have the 11am>11:30am check in slot
Book Martini Tasting
Lunch at Parrot Cay
Relax

Tuesday 22nd
Spa 11am
Relax
Formal/Captain's Gala Night

Wednesday 23rd
Palo 11:30am
Tracey Arm 1pm to 6pm

Thursday 24th
Yukon Suspension Bridge, City and White Pass Railway, 7:30am to 12:30pm
Explore Port

Friday 25th
Mendenhall Glacier & Whale Quest 8am to 2pm
Mount Roberts Tramway if weather good & Explore Port
Pirate Night

Saturday 26th
Totem Heritage Centre and Explore Port
Semi-Formal Night

Sunday 27th
Relax
Palo 8pm

Monday 28th
Depart cruise ship and check into Hotel Monaco
Duck Tour, Space Needle

Tuesday 29th
Underground Tour, Pike Place Market

Wednesday 30th
Arrive airport 10am, flight 11:35am, land 2:15pm
Pick up care hire at Dollar and drive to Glorietta Bay Inn
Explore Coronado

Thursday 31st
San Diego Zoo

Friday 1st
Chill out
Segway Tour 1pm
San Diego Padres Baseball Game 7pm

Saturday 2nd
Drive around San Diego
Drop car off 4:30pm, arrive at airport 5pm, BA flight home 8:05pm

Sunday 3rd
Land at Heathrow 2:30pm, get picked up and go home

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter