3 nights, 1 night free?

kathyclownfish

Mouseketeer
Thought I read somewhere that if you stay at a Universal resort 3 nights, you get the 4th free. (Or something like that anyway). Has everyone heard of this or have I just researched everything to death and getting confused?:p

I have seen these type of deals on expedia.com in the past but have not seen anything similar lately. We may have to wait until summer for these deals.

MandaMom

A couple years ago we got a deal like that with Master Card. Go to Universal's website and see what specials are offered.

Yes, we got a deal through Mastercard for stay 5 nights pay for 4. You just call reservations and tell them you want the mastercard special and that's it. We got HRH for 5 nights, and paid for 4.

It is on the website, but it doesn't seem like a great deal. They charge per person so the room ends up costing more than if you use a APH, Fan Club or Ent rate.

Actually I called and they didn't charge for the kids and we got it for about $25 less a night than if we used ENT rate for that time period. I guess it all depends on when you want to go. Our reservation is July 15 to 20. You might want to call and check out the different rates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter