$22.45 Crocs

Just ordered two pair. Had to do 2 different orders to get $10 off each instead of the total order!

It was free shipping. I chose not to set uop an account so I paid $23 and change per pair.

Thanks!!! I have not been able to find them under $32 at any local stores :banana: :woohoo:

Sorry for posting again so soon but I just figured out how to get Crocs for free and I wanted to share! I'm still planning on ordering a pair from shoebuy.com but I want 2 new pairs.

Here's how I'm getting them for free (except for $5 shipping)-(from Nordstroms)

A few days ago I was ready to order some new dig. cam batteries on Amazon.com. They had the best price. There was a little ad saying I could get $30 off my order if I used amazon credit card (issued by Chase). I went ahead and applied (online) and it said it would let me know within 30 days. I figured, oh well, it'll be too late for me to get the batteries before my trip. A few days later I was checking my Disney Visa acct. online and noticed an additional account listed-well what do you know-my new Amazon Visa account was opened.

I was just ready to place the order when I decided to check Kodak.com to see if the price had changed, and yes, now Kodak is cheaper on the batteries and they are offering free shipping with code "sun243wer". So I needed to figure out what to order on Amazon for about $30. I decided to check on Crocs and Nordstroms has them for $29.95 ( all colors) and $5 shipping. So after I apply my $30 credit for first time use of card, I will get my Crocs for $5. Nordstroms will exchange for free, if neccessary and their website says the Crocs are "made in USA". Its a win/win situation.

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: I'm so excited.

And again, thank you for the shoebuys.com info. :cloud9:

Purchased a pair for my DW for our upcoming trip. I ordered her Green (even though she wanted Coral - not available) crocs and paid an extra $5.00 to get them in 3 days. Total was $28.95 which is still less than retail + tax. :thumbsup2

Ordered our Crocs and got them last week. Mine were fine. My partner immediately started wearing his to work 3 days in a row. On the fourth day he noticed a rash-like thing on the top of his foot (on the arch).

He does have a particularly high arch and the fit was apparently a bit snug. When he stopped wearing the Crocs, the redness faded.

We have ordered the next largest size and are hoping that there will be enough space between the top of his foot and the top of the shoe to prevent the return of the redness/rash-thing. However, we're a bit concerned with how much larger the fit will be overall.

Has anyone had any experience with this?

And shoebuy's great! They were running another special code (back to school = B2S) so we got that discount and the member's discount, too.

I have had much success with stretching out my Nile crocs to better fit me. When I got them theye were a little narrow and pressing on my pinky toes as well as rubbing the top of my feet. But after hitting them with the blow dryer until they felt warm and then stretching them out where needed they fit very well now.

Good luck with the larger size, but you can also try this method and see if you can't get some use out of the smaller size as well.

I tried to order crocs today also and was given the same the same response...invalid entry. Does anyone have any ideas?

I just received my pair of Navy Blue that I ordered on Sunday. I am impressed with the fast shipping, but I am really glad this store is doing free returns as these are going back. :sad2:

dawna_521
I had ordered a black pair and a light blue pair of Caymans...I sent the black ones back, they were terribly uncomfy and the bottoms were marked "Made in China". I kept the l.blue, bottoms said "Made in USA" Those are wicked comfy. Any one else not like the China made Crocs? I couldn't stand them for a couple reasons: not cushy enough on the bottom, and the little nubs on the footbed were really noticeable and annoyed me no end!

I have had two pair of the Beach style, but these are not even close to being as comfortable. The new pair is marked "Made in the USA" on the bottom (unlike my old pair that are marked Made in China and are fabulously comfy :confused3 ), but they are hard and you are right all you can feel are the little nubs on the bottoms. I put them on and wore them for about 30 minutes and they were just as hard when I took them off as when I put them on. My old pairs actually conformed to my foot almost immediately and you can/could feel the "arch" of the shoe. The new pair just feel hard and no "arch" at all.

faindrops27
Ok ladies. My pair of crocs simply says made in the USA, and it lists crocs.com. on the bottom also. I just wanted to add that I got mine from shoebuy. I dont think they would sell knock offs?

I am kind of wondering the same thing. They just don't seem the same as what I remember my old ones feeling like when I first bought them. (Maybe my memory is going? :rotfl: )

I also have a pair of the flip flops that were not hard like these new Caymans are. While, I loved the price, I am not loving the shoe. I guess I will just have to make a trip to Halmark or Dick's to get a pair. I am just glad these are not my first pair of Crocs, because if they were I don't think I would want any more pairs. :guilty: Many thanks to the OP, I'm just sorry things didn't work out for me. Glad others are having good luck with theres.

I ordered them because of this thread, my very first pair! But I think they SUCK! Honestly, I am so disappointed its unreal. I ordered the navy blue ones and they hurt my feet so bad,they fit right, but those nubby things on the inside are so hard,like I told DH it was like walking with little rocks in your shoes. I also agree that they really arent "soft" as you all described, pretty stiff if you ask me. I cant return them, I walked in them for about an hour when I took DD to the park this afternoon thinking maybe I needed to break them in.
Mine say made in the USA on the bottom.
After all this hype about Crocs I am so disappointed...................

Hmm.... I'm interested to buy now! I have lots of pairs of crocs already, as I wear them almost daily in the hospital. They are all FABULOUS! I've never heard so many complaints about them being uncomfortable!! I wonder if, as they have finally gotten popular, they are outsourcing and losing control over production standards?! That would have been a dumb move, if you ask me. I'll buy these for this price, but they might be my last if that's the case. :confused3

Thanks for the code OP!

Got mine today from shoebuy.com. I opted for 3 day delivery for an extra $5 bux and they arrived in time. WOOHOO :cool1:

You know I think crocs are the ugliest things, but after the hype I caved and bought a pair from shoebuy. I got them and wear them around now all the time. They feel so comfy and those nubbs at the bottom actually massage my feet. Thanks to the OP for the info! I mainly wear them around the house and yard. My DH tried them to see what they were like and he said he didn't like those nubbs either, but he has highly sensitive feet. Maybe that could be the problem for some people.

If they feel too stiff toss them in the dryer on low for 3-4 minutes , then pout them on and wamlk around in them while they're wrm. they will conform to your foot much better!

I just tried buying some and it said the code is invalid. It worked the other day. I went to the mall yesterday to try some on so I could order the right size. Now it doesn't work anymore. I found a 10% off code, but its not near as good a deal. :guilty:

budbeerlady said:
AZOOGLEADS10 worked just now for the $10 off.

Thanks for the new code. I couldn't get the original one to work but this one did! I got my DD some purple ones for $17.05! :cool1:

KATIESMOMMY said:
I ordered them because of this thread, my very first pair! But I think they SUCK! Honestly, I am so disappointed its unreal. I ordered the navy blue ones and they hurt my feet so bad,they fit right, but those nubby things on the inside are so hard,like I told DH it was like walking with little rocks in your shoes. I also agree that they really arent "soft" as you all described, pretty stiff if you ask me. I cant return them, I walked in them for about an hour when I took DD to the park this afternoon thinking maybe I needed to break them in.
Mine say made in the USA on the bottom.
After all this hype about Crocs I am so disappointed...................

You know, the caymens are much harder than my athens. They do not bother me to the point of being uncomfy though. But I agree in that they are much harder. My athens are so soft it's like walking on a cloud.

Thanks for the info. I hadn't used shoebuy.com before, but ordered myself some crocs, and went back in and ordered my son's wide stride rite sandals, for our disney trip. Got the 10$ off each pair by ordering separately. The AZOOGLEAD10 worked fine. :banana:

Oh, I ordered a pair of crocs for ds and a pair of tevas for dh earlier this week, each with the $10 ICE code. Then today I went to order my dd's crocs and that code didn't work. I wish I would have checked here. I did find a code on dealcatcher for $5 off and I got the 10% off for registering....so they were only $21. I'm strongly considering ordering myself a new pair as mine are nearly worn out.

Earlier in the week they didn't have the purple ones my dd wanted, but they had them today. Ds's are made in China (checked Crocs site...they manufacture in the USA and through foreign 3rd party manufacturers...so I believe the made in China ones are genuine).

Oh, and if you do MyPoints don't forget to link through them for 4 points per dollar. I didn't realize when I ordered the first pair and missed out on those points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter