• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

$22.45 Crocs

DebMcDonald said:
Has anyone seen any good prices on kids crocs. I have seen the generic in walmart and payless, but then saw a real pair on the beach last week and thought there was no comparison and would love to get them for my kids, but also don't want to spend a fortune as they just outgrow everything so fast.

Debbie

www.fogdog.com has them buy one get on 50% off and the price is 24.99. Plus there is no tax and free shipping on all shoes. So I got DS 2 pair for $37. I got one for now and the next size up.

This is somewhat off subject but....

I bought some flipflop Crocs from this company and they are great!
Then I bought a pair off Ebay...a different style (the sandal style) and I noticed that the logo and markings were different. The TM 'crocs' is a different print style. My flipflops say 'croc' and have the crocodile on the heel top-side. On the bootom, they say boulder, colorado. The new ones say made in china and have the croc logo on the joint buttom (where the heel strap attaches to the body).

Can someone enlighten me? The new ones are an inch shorter and don't feel as comfy. and when I wore them around the house, my feet sweated, which they didn't do with the 'genuine' ones. Makes me wanna go hmmmmm

what a great deal thanks for letting us know about the code. I've just bought my 3rd pair for only $20.20 and its the cheapest I've every paid.

Really fast shipping. I got DD's today, her fourth pair and they are bigger than the others. These say made in china and Boulder Co on the bottom. I ordered myself a 6 so hopefully they will fit if they all are running large. The 7's were very limited in color.

Wow.. what a deal... ordered Tuesday, received today.

These "caymans" fit smaller than my "beach" style.
But now I have RED!

Going back to order a pair for my mom and son tonight!
Catrin

dreamalittledream said:
where can I buy the Athens flip flops? I know the size I want and they were out at the Journey's store by me.

I got mine at Dick's Sporting Goods. They were about $30.

Got mine in less than 48 hours!
They sent my son the wrong color (chocolate instead of navy) but he likes them so we are keeping.

I think they are going to take some getting used to. I think they feel kind of weird.

Will I regret getting the black crocs? Are they going to be really hot in the sun? I usually wear a woman's 7 and it says to order a size 5 (W7/M5) I hope that's right!

I CAN'T believe how FAST that shipping was!!!!!!!!! :cool1: less than 2 days and i got my crocs! woohoo! love them! I wanted purple, but they had red in my size, and around where i live,these things are like the fashion statement of the summer, so I was dying to try them! My ds wants them more than anything....thanks so much for the link!

dreamalittledream said:
where can I buy the Athens flip flops? I know the size I want and they were out at the Journey's store by me.
Do you have a Dillards? You can buy the flip flops there.

Mom2DS said:
Note - I have NOT used this code, but thought I'd share it for someone else to try.

I found a code (ICE7463) for www.shoebuy.com for $10 off your order. They have several different colors of CROCS Cayman for $32.45. It looks like there is also free shipping, free return shipping and no sales tax, so that would make them $22.45 a pair with the discount code.

Note also that I found this code on www.shopping-bargains.com.

Hope that helps someone! :sunny:
Thank you so much for the information :thumbsup2 I ordered the Lime Green onTuesday night, and received them Thursday morning...only because I wasn't home when UPS delivered them Wednesday afternoon. So my neighbor took them & rung my bell Thursday morning. :teeth: Anyway...thanks! Awesome shoes, and awesome service!

Thanks OP for the great code! I just ordered DH a pair of black Crocs for his birthday. Can't beat the $20.20 price! This will be his first pair! I'm sure he will enjoy wearing them on our June 2007 cruise! :goofy:

wdw_dine_junkie said:
Will I regret getting the black crocs? Are they going to be really hot in the sun? I usually wear a woman's 7 and it says to order a size 5 (W7/M5) I hope that's right!

I wear a 7 and my crocs (I'm sitting here at work looking at my pretty purple crocs!) say W 6-7 / M 4 - 5

kathi29 said:
I wear a 7 and my crocs (I'm sitting here at work looking at my pretty purple crocs!) say W 6-7 / M 4 - 5

Excellent, thanks! it was either pink, red, or black, so I went with the most neutral. I just hope they don't soak up the sun and burn my feet!

Thanks OP...ordered my first pair of Crocs today. Got the light pink ones (wanted light blue but didn't have in my size). Can't wait to get them!

grimgrningghost said:
gypsydoodlebug - did you buy the infant crocs at shoebuy.com? I can't find the kids crocs on thier site.

Yes...I typed in CROCS and hit INFANTS under FIND IT FAST on the top. They have pink, light blue, purple and navy. DD wants yellow, of course, but pink will work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter