Prayers needed/Update post #79 @Feralpeg has passed away

Sad to hear. Deepest condolences to Kendall and family.

So heartbreaking. She was such a wonderful presence on these boards. I wish her family peace and comfort during this difficult time.

So sad to read this. My sympathy to Kendall, Peg's family, and to all here on the DIS who knew her, whether personally or through her many posts. It's just so sad to lose people.

Prayers and love to all who knew her and strength to get through this terrible loss. Thanks Ferlapeg for your disboards friendship

Please accept our condolences for the loss of such a wonderful, kind person. Thoughts and prayers for the family and friends. May her memory live on in the joy of your hearts.

While I did not know Peg personally I recognize her name from the boards and I was familiar with her struggle recently. I send my heartfelt condolences to her loved ones and her friends here at the Dis. I’m sorry that you have lost such a lovely friend.

a lot of people been here for a long time, but for the life of my, it seems like i just noticed the 3-4 years ag0.Not her, I remember her posting and for a quick minute it looked like her daughter was going to be an actress. I dont know why her fruit basket business didn't take off, we al over spend on everything at wdw, I dont know why we could let her bring us fresh fruit. anyway I purposely avoid what I got to say, I will truly miss you my freind

Very, very sorry to read this. I remember her for years on these boards and its a terrible thing to lose someone like her. Condolences to all her family and friends.

OMG! She was such a staple on these boards...prayers to her family....:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter