$22.45 Crocs

I just received mine also. I bought a pair a couple of weeks ago locally and have worn them ever since. However, the new ones are at least a size too big. They are both marked identical (M5, W7). The new ones were made in Mexico and the others in Boulder. I'm going to exchange them for the smaller size, but now I'm afraid to order them if there is that much difference in sizing. I believe I need to try them on first.

NEW COLORS are in! I finally got some Chocolate and Khaki in a size 7. They were sold out last week and I thought I's check again. DD's size also had some different colors. We still want to get the Disney Crocs so I MUST stop buying them. I needed some darker colors for fall/winter though.

Just ordered a pair for my DD (7) - only $17!!! Doing the happy dance....

My DD's came yesterday! She was so excited to get a "real" pair.
No way I was going to pay full price for hers, her feet grow too fast!
Thanks to the OP for the code!!!

UMTerp

rebbeca said:
I just received mine also. I bought a pair a couple of weeks ago locally and have worn them ever since. However, the new ones are at least a size too big. They are both marked identical (M5, W7). The new ones were made in Mexico and the others in Boulder. I'm going to exchange them for the smaller size, but now I'm afraid to order them if there is that much difference in sizing. I believe I need to try them on first.
Are other's getting the "made in Mexico" crocs from this place? Are these "real" crocs because all mine other crocs say made in Boulder, CO? :confused3

The bottoms of mine (that just arrived yesterday) say both 'Made in Mexico' and simply 'Boulder, Colorado'. I had read to order Crocs one size smaller, so I ordered a M7/W9 (I wear 9.5, so 1 size down plus half a size up plus round up = 9.)

After placing the order, I read that the Cayman is a slimmer version of the Beach, so was wondering if I should have ordered true to size in the Cayman (half-size up for 9.5), because the whole point to Crocs is that they're not snug and don't rub anywhere.

When I put them on, they felt very comfortable (and not as squishy as the Airwalks I've tried on, those were very marshmallowy.) The length is fine, except when I wear the ankle strap, then it pulls my foot forward enough that my big toe hits the end. So will try to stretch that out as DISers have advised. They feel really wide, but they don't look wide on me, so I'm hoping that once I stretch out the strap and get the footbed formed, they'll be fine.

On a side note, the ones I got are bright red! DS6 can't stop talking about them, says the lifeguards and swim teachers at the pool wear them. DS2, for whatever reason, is fascinated by the little holes in the top, and keeps sticking his fingers into them and poking my feet - Ouch!

I have gotten three pair from them. They are authentic with Croc logo and tags. Mine say "Made in China" on the bottom and "Boulder, CO" on the side and crocs.com on the other. My Niles just say Made in China. We have 8 pair of Crocs total and none are made in Mexico.

OK, I had to go check to make sure what it says. The bottoms of the shoe itself say "Crocs", "Made in China", "www.crocs.com" and "Boulder, Colorado". The tag on the shoe is yellow, gives the crocs logo and website, then says "only original crocs use pccr, a revolutionary proprietary material ensuring the most comfortable foot experience on the planet." The back side of the tag reads: "anti-microbial, anti-particulate, ergonomic design, hypo-allergenic, non-toxic, patents pending, made in China".

I got mine yesterday, but they are a little too short for me. I usually wear a 7 or 7.5 and ordered the W7/M5, but my toes hit a bit in the front. oh well, it was worth a shot.

Thanks OP!

I just got my DSs navy ones ($17.05/pair) and DH a pair of the chocolate ones ($21.55). None of them have any crocs yet so I hope they like their Caymans as much as I like my Niles :thumbsup2

BTW, you can get 10% back thru Upromise as well :banana:

I got mine yesterday and they said "made in mexico" but they did have the crocs logo, crocs hanger, and crocs tag. They are not as soft as my others ones but that may be because my other ones are broken in. Great deal, I bought my mom a pair and hers should arrive tomorrow!!!

I had ordered a black pair and a light blue pair of Caymans...I sent the black ones back, they were terribly uncomfy and the bottoms were marked "Made in China". I kept the l.blue, bottoms said "Made in USA" :thumbsup2 Those are wicked comfy. Any one else not like the China made Crocs? I couldn't stand them for a couple reasons: not cushy enough on the bottom, and the little nubs on the footbed were really noticeable and annoyed me no end!

Just ordered my first pair of crocks, never, never, ask your 15 yr old daughter for advise on a color. no help from her as I couldn't decide on the many colors available. All I got was how "ugly" they are. LOL.

I used the code ICE7463 on shoebuy.com and I couldn't believe I got a pair for $21. So after I placed the order I found another pair of comfy shoes for our WDW trip and I used the same code for that order and I saved $10 for the promo discount plus another $4. for the additional 10% off again. They are the Women's Quark Brighton, they were 49.95, I got them for $35.95.

I'm so excited :) I just hope I don't wear them out before our trip in October.

Thanks for the code.

Ok ladies. My pair of crocs simply says made in the USA, and it lists crocs.com. on the bottom also. I just wanted to add that I got mine from shoebuy. I dont think they would sell knock offs? :confused3

I just found the thread and I ordered a pair of khaki cayman's. After the $10 off and 10% membership fee it came out to 21.55! Woohoo!! :banana:

Thanks to the OP for letting us know! :thumbsup2 :cool1:

The black pr. of Crocs I got were definitely Crocs, and not knock-offs, but they were marked "made in China". They were horribly uncomfy, though. My Mom got a pair of the Beach style Crocs recently from Cabelas, and hers say "made in Canada", and those are comfy. I guess Crocs has recently started to export their business over to China and other countries, since some say they are made in USA, some China, some Canada, and apparently from what I've read here on the boards, some are also made in Mexico. Maybe I'm being picky, but those China Crocs really were cheap and not worth 2 cents, IMHO.

Thanks for posting this link. I just placed my order for a new pair. :banana: Also, thanks to the poster that told us about the 10% off when you register. I don't always register, but to save 10% was worth it. :thumbsup2

But, I have a question. Does anyone else think the sizing for CROCS have changed over the last year or so? I have two pair of the Beach style, both in Medium. Today I stopped at a store in hopes of trying on a pair of the Caymans so I knew what size to purchase from Shoebuy.com. Well, they only had the Beach style and when I tried on a new pair the Mediums were to small, I would have needed the Large and they still didn't fit the same as what I remember my old ones fitting when they were new. Maybe these really were the Caymans, but marked Beach in error? :confused3

dawna_521 said:
The black pr. of Crocs I got were definitely Crocs, and not knock-offs, but they were marked "made in China". They were horribly uncomfy, though. My Mom got a pair of the Beach style Crocs recently from Cabelas, and hers say "made in Canada", and those are comfy. I guess Crocs has recently started to export their business over to China and other countries, since some say they are made in USA, some China, some Canada, and apparently from what I've read here on the boards, some are also made in Mexico. Maybe I'm being picky, but those China Crocs really were cheap and not worth 2 cents, IMHO.

I just checked the pair (dark green) that I'm wearing and they say "made in China" I got mine at Henry's Ranch Market her in So. Cal. I'm planning on buying at least one pair on shoebuy.com and hope they are good. The only problem I have with my Crocs is that I should have bought the next size up but they didn't have any. I actually find my Payless Airwalks more comfy but can't buy them anymore. :sad2:

Thanks for the tip OP!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter