2020 Marathon Ears?

Shark39

Earning My Ears
Anyone know where I can find a pair of 2020 Disney Marathon Minnie ears? My wife ran last year but they were sold out at the expo. Would love to find her a pair as a gift if possible. Thanks!

There are currently several different ones on eBay.
Unless I'm mistaken the one being discussed here isn't on eBay at the moment. It was my first thought though, so maybe someone will put them up for sale soon? The only other thing I can think of would be if someone here offered theirs if they no longer wanted them.

EDIT: Can't link the site where I found a pic but if you google "2020 disney marathon ears" it should be the first result.

Yes - the ones I have seen for sale online are only the 2021 Marathon Minnie ears. The ones I am looking for are silver and blue. Thanks!

Are these the ones?

I originally thought you meant these finisher's ears below..

The top photo ears were on eBay right after the race selling for double or triple the original cost. I have not seen them for sale for a few months now. Sorry I could not be more help.

Unless I'm mistaken the one being discussed here isn't on eBay at the moment. It was my first thought though, so maybe someone will put them up for sale soon? The only other thing I can think of would be if someone here offered theirs if they no longer wanted them.

EDIT: Can't link the site where I found a pic but if you google "2020 disney marathon ears" it should be the first result.
BTW- a pair went up on Ebay this week and they are already up to $167.50 with almost 3 days left on the listing. Crazy.

Crazy! Those are new with tags. Threw my (very gently) used ones up on eBay this morning and sold them for $215! Probably could have gotten more but wanted to take advantage of the frenzy going on for the new pair before cooler heads prevailed, lol!
The tags are the funniest part of that one, I can’t stop thinking about how clearly it shows the retail price. I don’t get it but there’s been quite a frenzy around a lot of collectors items since the pandemic started.

Crazy! Those are new with tags. Threw my (very gently) used ones up on eBay this morning and sold them for $215! Probably could have gotten more but wanted to take advantage of the frenzy going on for the new pair before cooler heads prevailed, lol!
Nicely played @Calfan !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter