2017 DISNEYLAND RESORT HALLOWEEN TIME / MICKEY'S HALLOWEEN PARTY THREAD!

100 minute wait for HMH and 65 min for GG.... Might not be getting on HMH on arrival day as planned. :(

Doesn't seem like the Haul-O-Ween has affected Luigi's and Mater's much though.. both are only 20 minutes.

So excited after reading DPB write-up on HMH's gingerbread house!! Also, I'm really glad they explained it. I haven't gotten around to watching Nightmare Before Christmas and sometimes you by so fast on the ride it's hard to see what's going on with the gingerbread house. Now to keep an eye out for those bugs in the rest of the House!

HMH has gone down from an insane 100 minutes to a more reasonable 45 min for at least an hour now. FP going somewhat fast- 7:20 PM right now. GG is up to 60 minutes and the FP return time is 8:50 PM.

Luigi's broke down and Mater is still at 20.

WDWNT posted videos of the Carsland Haul-O-Ween rides if you're curious. Really quick and dirty overlays: http://wdwnt.com/blog/2017/09/video-take-ride-cars-lands-two-haul-o-ween-attractions/

Hi all! I recently learned the horrible news-Disney doesnt want my money after all and so they wont be bringing back the poison apple stein for MNSSHP at WDW this year :confused3. Ok ok many little bit of hyperbole there but the end result is the same, no apple cup for me...unless...does anyone know if they will have the it at the MHP at DL this year?
Disneyland Today posted a photo of the poison apple mug (looks like the one from previous years) on their Twitter feed, saying it's available at the Plaza Inn!
https://twitter.com/DisneylandToday/status/908782486708244482

ok this might sound crazy but I am looking for someone to purchase the poison apple mug for me and send it to me. I will happily paypal you the cost for mug and shipping I just want my stinking apple cup after a few years of trying and they dont have it at WDW this year-the one year ever that I do the WDW party instead. If anyone is willing PM me please! I'm begging....really it's pathetic....just get me the mug and help me stop debasing myself....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter