2013/2014 Beach and Yacht FAQ, Fun & Friends ~ Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec & Jan ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
After going back and forth between every resort at Disney - we've finally decided that we are definitely staying at BCR next September. We stayed there in 2011 (our only on-site family trip so far). We had decided to try a new resort this time and we were leaning toward the Wilderness Lodge. But, we decided today that BCR just feels like home now and we're so afraid we'll be disappointed by a different resort. We loved everything about it. We're staying Club Level so I don't know what will be going on with the lounge in September - but we're just going to trust that it will be great and not worry about that. Can't wait to be steps away from Epcot again!!!

Please add us to the Be Our Guest Log for September 20-27.

Thanks!

Well, unfortunately I need to be removed from the Be Our Guest list for April.

The family curse - breast cancer got me. At least it's early stage. I'll be dealing with Doc appointments over this holiday season and figuring out when to have surgery. I figured it would happen eventually with my family history so I'm glad it got caught early. Ladies - get those Mammograms!!!!!

On a positive note I am still planning on going over Memorial Weekend 2014 to see my DD14 play her flute at DTD with her middle school band but I'm not sure where we'll be staying on that trip. She's going to be with the band group offsite it sounds like but I really want to stay onsite so that's where the rest of us will probably be.

So at least I still have a Disney trip to plan even if it'll be a short one! :thumbsup2

Wishing you a speedy and positive recovery. Good thing it was detected early.

Teena- have a great day back at work today.

I have a feeling that the longest line in the World today and tomorrow is going to be the one where your friends are waiting to say hello to you!

After going back and forth between every resort at Disney - we've finally decided that we are definitely staying at BCR next September. We stayed there in 2011 (our only on-site family trip so far). We had decided to try a new resort this time and we were leaning toward the Wilderness Lodge. But, we decided today that BCR just feels like home now and we're so afraid we'll be disappointed by a different resort. We loved everything about it. We're staying Club Level so I don't know what will be going on with the lounge in September - but we're just going to trust that it will be great and not worry about that. Can't wait to be steps away from Epcot again!!!

Please add us to the Be Our Guest Log for September 20-27.

Thanks!

:welcome:

Will do!

:cool1:

We leave Providence tomorrow morning at 7:20- Yacht Club here we come!!!:cool1:pixiedust::banana::moped::dance3::yay:party::jumping3:

Wishing you safe travels and a fantastic trip!

:goodvibes

Well, unfortunately I need to be removed from the Be Our Guest list for April.

The family curse - breast cancer got me. At least it's early stage. I'll be dealing with Doc appointments over this holiday season and figuring out when to have surgery. I figured it would happen eventually with my family history so I'm glad it got caught early. Ladies - get those Mammograms!!!!!

On a positive note I am still planning on going over Memorial Weekend 2014 to see my DD14 play her flute at DTD with her middle school band but I'm not sure where we'll be staying on that trip. She's going to be with the band group offsite it sounds like but I really want to stay onsite so that's where the rest of us will probably be.

So at least I still have a Disney trip to plan even if it'll be a short one!
:thumbsup2

Thoughts and prayers for you & your family. :grouphug:

I'm home. Got four hours sleep. Now off to bank and grocery shopping.

Had a fantastic time in Hawaii and saw Pearl Harbor which was a biggy for me. It was very moving.

Cruise days (all ten of them) were rough, cold and windy. Only one day was anyone able to sit out in the sun by the pool (the day before we got to Hawaii).

The Hawaiian Islands IN MY OPINION could have been a Caribbean island. Some are flat, some are volcanic, some are lush and green, some aren't. Only difference to me was the humidity. It's more humid in the Caribbean.

We came back paler than we went. When we arrived back in Orlando last night, we were greeted with 74 degrees and humidity and we loved every minute of it. I finally warmed up.

Seeing where they film Hawaii 5-0 was also a biggy for me. I'm a big fan.

Back to work Sunday and Monday. Missed you all!

Sounds like you had a fantastic time :)

Ah yeah, dear old dad. His first name was Barr.... he met a tragic end after he hit on a Hooter's waitress whose husband was the bartender. Dad went flying out one night after a deadly hit with the tip of a bar towel. There was no funeral....

I have to go now, NM and Nannette are banging on the room door and demanding
To be let in. If they brought me back a six pack of SUNKEN Treasures I might just let them in.

Buzzy

Behave buzzy . Don't double fist the margaritas

Behave buzzy . Don't double fist the margaritas

Lol!

It is soooooo early! Sleep came at 5am this morning... yawn yawn yawn, but the photos are pretty amazing I must say!!

It's time to move on down to POP today!

~N

Here is a picture of the 2014 bounce back offer in the Be Our Guest booklet in our packet when we were at the WL last week. You have to look for it in the folder with all the other information.

2014discountrates_zps9b678f55.jpg
2014bouncebackdates2013-12-04Dec4th2013007_zpsa8e86332.jpg

Book before you check out and save
Save 35%
Off the non-discounted price at select
Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts
Offer valid for stays most nights:
1/3 -1/8/14, 1/12 – 1/16/14, 1/20-2/13/14
2/17 – 3/1/14, 3/6 –4/12/14, 4/20 – 5/22/14
7/28 – 8/2/14, 8/17 – 10/4/14, 10/17 – 11/6/14
11/9 – 11/21/14, and 12/11 – 12/23/14

Save 35%
Disney Deluxe Resorts

Save 30%
Disney Moderate Resorts

Before you check out, book select dates below and save up to 35% on select Disney Resort stays. Dial ext 8844 from your guest room or call 407-939-1923. Ask for booking code JOY. Offer valid most nights highlighted in calendar below.

The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room. Length of stay requirements may apply. Additional per-adult charges apply if more than two adults per room at Disney Moderate and Deluxe Resorts. No group rates or other discounts apply. This offer is only available to Guests of select Walt Disney World resort hotels and is nontransferable. Advance reservations required. Excludes 3-bedroom villas, campsites, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort and the Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa.

Here is a picture of the 2014 bounce back offer in the Be Our Guest booklet in our packet when we were at the WL last week. You have to look for it in the folder with all the other information.

At the Yacht club now - we have a different offer for free dining. We had the same offer shown above at the Poly last week.

At Ale and Compass, waiting for ME. Magical time at the YC, delightful chat with Teena this morning AND there is a BB for free dining, BUT, I called and asked for a room discount for next August and got 35% off! Call that number and ask, no matter what!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

At Ale and Compass, waiting for ME. Magical time at the YC, delightful chat with Teena this morning AND there is a BB for free dining, BUT, I called and asked for a room discount for next August and got 35% off! Call that number and ask, no matter what! Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Great deal!! So glad for you!!!!

Mike-

Thanks for posting the links about the Beach Club and Yacht Club holiday decorations. Wow!!!

Sitting on the Balcony overlooking the entrance of the YC watching the sunrise with a cup of coffee. It's wam and quiet and i can her the birds chirping. This has been a magical stay so far and I think we have found our new Disney home! We had dinner at Beaches & Cream two nights ago, the food was wonderful, and we got to watch two different groups order the kitchen sink. The ice cream is thick, creamy and amazing, especially with hot fudge and peanut butter sauce!

Two more days and I never want to leave!

We stayed at the BCR once before in 2011. We were staying CL and reserved a garden view room. We were upgraded to a deluxe room that overlooked the quiet pool which was wonderful. We are staying again in Sep 2014 and again reserved garden view club level. What are the primary differences between a deluxe and non-deluxe room? Is it just space or should I expect anything else to be different?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!