2013/2014 Beach and Yacht FAQ, Fun & Friends ~ Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec & Jan ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi everyone! My family an I r thinking about doing the wine flights around Epcot. Does anyone know how much it is, what size pours, and what kind of wine we r looking at?

Thanks
Amberlee

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I'm here too! YC is GORGE with its decorations, and the BC smells delicious! Our YC room is right over the main back entrance with a stunning view of the BWI and the lighthouse. Room at YC is great and has a daybed. Can't wait for the rest of the adventure! We are eating at Flying Fish now...always so good.
We'll check in later.

I'm here too! YC is GORGE with its decorations, and the BC smells delicious! Our YC room is right over the main back entrance with a stunning view of the BWI and the lighthouse. Room at YC is great and has a daybed. Can't wait for the rest of the adventure! We are eating at Flying Fish now...always so good.
We'll check in later.

Sounds like a gorgeous view - enjoy!

We are here at the Beach Club. We have a room on the 4th floor overlooking the back entrance, nice view of the lake.

Tomm. we are switching to a garden view room.

We went swimming for a little while today, swimming in december, awesome!

My favorite horse on the carousel is Sophia because she is blue and white and blue is my favorite color.

Tomm. is MVMCP. :)

The weather is beyond awesome!

I asked an older lady who was going up to club level if she was from the disboards because I thought I read a while back on the thread about a lady going with her grand children etc.

She said what, no. What? She has never heard of the disboards?:)

If anyone here knows Ray Sharpton we got to see him today!

We are here at Saratoga Springs! Buzzy gained a lot of weight because he kept pigging out at Food and Wine all fall. Now he is on this weird "Cleanse" diet and he keeps hogging the bathroom!

I decided to shame him by photo bombing him in the tub!

11216329315_369365b831.jpg
[/url] Buzzy the fly bath time by cardboardboat2013, on Flickr[/IMG]

Nan and I, who have been up since 3 am, flew in, rented a car, went to Walmart because Buzzy needed his Dr. Scholl's orthotic inserts to keep up with the two of us, checked in at SSR. THEN we drove over to Animal Kingdom lodge to take the behind the behinds manure tour, had lunch at Mara, drove to the the Magic Kingdom, took the monorail on the MK resort loop, took the boat to Ft. Wilderness where we dined at Trails End and then we drove over to Gaylord Palms to freeze our tuchas's off at the Gaylord Ice show.

It was.... no lie.... 9 degrees inside there and upon entering Buzzy fell from the sky and froze solid due to the fact that he refused to wear the loosely insulated overcoats they supplied. We scooped him up and put him in a burrito wrapper in NM's purse until he thawed out. Then we hit the hot tub at SSR resort so we could regain feeling in our extremities and we are now waiting YET AGAIN for Buzzy to get the heck out of the bathroom. I don't know which is worse, his singing in the tub or all the crazy beauty products he uses. I personally never knew they had "Just for Flies" to cover the grey on his ample thorax.

It's going to be a loooong week!

~NM

Having a wonderful time here at the Beach Club! Enjoyed the pool area today and now grandchildren are resting to get ready for tonight's Christmas party. The cast here on the club level are fantastic. Got a great room right over the back entrance with a huge balcony.

Hi All, we are going again to the Beach Club. We had so much fun at the Food and Wine we decided to go again before Christmas. So could you please add us to the Be Our Guest. We will be staying Club Level.:cool1:

Laura

Thanks for all the live reports! Love keeping up.

And Buzzy t'aint fooling no one. He's laid up down there in the lap of luxury soaking in the tub with two fine women…..Dudes got it made…...:cool:

Nan and I, who have been up since 3 am, flew in, rented a car, went to Walmart because Buzzy needed his Dr. Scholl's orthotic inserts to keep up with the two of us, checked in at SSR. THEN we drove over to Animal Kingdom lodge to take the behind the behinds manure tour, had lunch at Mara, drove to the the Magic Kingdom, took the monorail on the MK resort loop, took the boat to Ft. Wilderness where we dined at Trails End and then we drove over to Gaylord Palms to freeze our tuchas's off at the Gaylord Ice show.

It's going to be a loooong week!

~NM

We were at Trail's End for dinner last night (Wed night). Our ADR was at 6:20pm. You certainly have been busy.

O.K. who was sharing the bug love with us tonight on the last bus back to YC/BC from MVMCP. Oh yeah, I admit it. I was one of those ladies in the front holding my feet up too. I dont like palmetto bugs.

The bus driver told us he would look for it because this was his last bus for the night.

O.K. who was sharing the bug love with us tonight on the last bus back to YC/BC from MVMCP. Oh yeah, I admit it. I was one of those ladies in the front holding my feet up too. I dont like palmetto bugs.

The bus driver told us he would look for it because this was his last bus for the night.

Maybe that was the bus that went speeding passed NM, Buzzy and me.... we were busy taking wrong turns on the way home from MVMCP and 2 buses looked like they were drag racing!! Good time was had by all at the party tonight!!

~N

Ok BC gurus. We have never gone to the pool while we wait for our room to be ready. However, on our trip in May our plane gets in pretty early so I think we will bring the suits in the carry-ons. My question is, where do y'all change into your suits if your room isn't ready? Thanks in advance.

pages 211-212

Hi All, we are going again to the Beach Club. We had so much fun at the Food and Wine we decided to go again before Christmas. So could you please add us to the Be Our Guest. We will be staying Club Level.:cool1:

Laura

:welcome:

Sure, glad to add you to the Be Our Guest list!

:cool1:

Questions:

Howdy Y'all!

I have a "Chrismas Decoration" question...When do they take down the special decorations at BC? We are doing a multi-resort stay, but not checking into BC until Jan 6. :cool1:

(I know I'm probably askin' for trouble with the split stay, regarding the MB issues.)

Bumping this up! Someone should know the answer. Also, Teena will be back in the next few days, so if you don't get an answer, try reposting early next week.

:goodvibes

Hi everyone! My family an I r thinking about doing the wine flights around Epcot. Does anyone know how much it is, what size pours, and what kind of wine we r looking at?

Thanks
Amberlee

BUMP!

:drinking1

Ok BC gurus. We have never gone to the pool while we wait for our room to be ready. However, on our trip in May our plane gets in pretty early so I think we will bring the suits in the carry-ons. My question is, where do y'all change into your suits if your room isn't ready? Thanks in advance.

Once you have checked in and have your KTTW card or Magic Bands or whatever will be in place in May... you can use them to gain access to the health club, near the entrance of the pool. There are lockers, changing rooms and showers.

You can also store whatever carryon bags you don't need with Bell Services.

:)

Lucky :donald: :donald: (ducks)!!!

I'm here too! YC is GORGE with its decorations, and the BC smells delicious! Our YC room is right over the main back entrance with a stunning view of the BWI and the lighthouse. Room at YC is great and has a daybed.

We are here at Saratoga Springs!

~NM

We are here at the Beach Club. We have a room on the 4th floor overlooking the back entrance, nice view of the lake.

Tomm. we are switching to a garden view room.

Having a wonderful time here at the Beach Club! Enjoyed the pool area today and now grandchildren are resting to get ready for tonight's Christmas party. The cast here on the club level are fantastic. Got a great room right over the back entrance with a huge balcony.

We were at Trail's End for dinner last night (Wed night). Our ADR was at 6:20pm. You certainly have been busy.

Hope all our friends in the World this week are having great trips! Thanks so much for the live reports!

:offtopic: so, it's time to decorate the outside of the house.

Yay I can remember my photobucket password and how to post a picture.

Nice!

:santa:

Forgot to say that yest. we ate lunch at Beaches an Cream. Good as always and Doris was our server.

Today on the bus back from the Mk our poor bus driver told us we were at the BC. No prob because several people told him we were actually at the YC. Guess he was a little confused. He did say sorry.

Hating the magic bands with the fast pass plus. At last our anyway. They never work and today we were told we didnt have fast passes and to look it up on our smartphone. Told the guy at Buzz I dont have a smartphone. He told us we would have to go to the storybook place and verify it. We were tired and just left. Its only dh and I. We had to go back to the front desk concierge at the BC. This is probably the 3rd time. The only resolution we have right now is a print tout which I have to carry around for the next 3 days and show them. sigh. Hope everyone else has better luck.

Wonder who was saw at the castle stage today singing Feliz Navidad?

Also not to top my Justin Bieber sighting in the lobby that was verified by Teena the other year. I think I saw someone today. He was good looking, smelled good, designer suit, dark sunglasses etc. Hmm, a stray baseball player from the winter meetings? He was there and gone in a flash.

Looking forward to seeing Teen on Sun.

Well upon looking at MDE, I am at 17 days til check in woo woo, i can already smell the cookies, ohhhhh we might end up switching to Yacht Club for our Feb trip, for My birthday day, woo woo the big 22 lol

Here at the Yacht Club and having a fantastic time! After a lackluster stay at the Poly we are thrilled with our room and the friendliness of the Cast Members! We have a room on the 5th floor overlooking the entrance, love the holiday lights wrapped around the lamp posts.

The lobby smells delightful and the decorations are gorgeous! We are off to the DISapalooza at HS - if anyone else is there say hello. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!