2013/2014 Beach and Yacht FAQ, Fun & Friends ~ Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec & Jan ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooo, upon looking at upcoming trip we have an open day to eat, I personally was going to go the flying fish at the Boardwalk, but with that I have no idea if it is a 1 or a 2 credit place to dine at , any one know?

But otherwise this is what I have planed for now

disney_zps1ee8b002.png

Miked0292 said:
Soooo, upon looking at upcoming trip we have an open day to eat, I personally was going to go the flying fish at the Boardwalk, but with that I have no idea if it is a 1 or a 2 credit place to dine at , any one know?

It's 2 credits for Disney Dining Plan and the Deluxe Dining Plan. It's 1 credit for Premium and Platinum Plans.

So I just logged in to mde app on my phone and it says we an customize our magic bands but the only color is grey. Has anyone else going in May having this issue?

Thanks
Amberlee

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I can only see gray too at the moment.

So I just logged in to mde app on my phone and it says we an customize our magic bands but the only color is grey. Has anyone else going in May having this issue? Thanks Amberlee Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I think I read recently to wait a few days after you initially see it and the other colors show up.

disney_zps1ee8b002.png

This isn't what you asked, but your Christmas Day plans would make me nervous. Yachtsman at 6:20 and then riding Space Mountain by 8:05 seems awfully tight to me.

In the one bedroom villa, is there one toilet? I cant tell from the pictures. I see a sink and shower and then a sink and jacuzzi tub. Seems odd. :confused3

Is there any reason to choose a regular room over a one-bedroom?

The bathroom layout is kind of strange for the 1-bedrooms. One section has a walk-in shower and a pedestal sink. That room has a door which leads to a tiny room which has just the toilet. But there's another section of the bathroom which has the jacuzzi tub and a sink with a big counter area. You can close off different sections of the bathroom.

There are pictures over on allears.net. When you click on accommodations, make sure you are looking at Beach Club Villas and not Beach Club.

I mentioned recently that I would choose a studio over a regular room. I definitely would choose a 1-bedroom over a regular room, if money was not an issue.

In the 1-bedroom, there is a bedroom with a door that closes. There is a living room and a full kitchen and a washer/dryer. It's like having an apartment. Someone can go into the bedroom and close the door, while other people sit on the sofa and watch TV in the living room, or make a snack in the kitchen. The kitchen has a full size fridge and an oven and a microwave and a dishwasher and a toaster. The cupboards are stocked with dishes and glasses and silverware and pots and pans.

I think the one-bedrooms are very relaxing, particularly if you've been running around a theme park all day.

The bathroom layout is kind of strange for the 1-bedrooms. One section has a walk-in shower and a pedestal sink. That room has a door which leads to a tiny room which has just the toilet. But there's another section of the bathroom which has the jacuzzi tub and a sink with a big counter area. You can close off different sections of the bathroom.

There are pictures over on allears.net. When you click on accommodations, make sure you are looking at Beach Club Villas and not Beach Club.

I mentioned recently that I would choose a studio over a regular room. I definitely would choose a 1-bedroom over a regular room, if money was not an issue.

In the 1-bedroom, there is a bedroom with a door that closes. There is a living room and a full kitchen and a washer/dryer. It's like having an apartment. Someone can go into the bedroom and close the door, while other people sit on the sofa and watch TV in the living room, or make a snack in the kitchen. The kitchen has a full size fridge and an oven and a microwave and a dishwasher and a toaster. The cupboards are stocked with dishes and glasses and silverware and pots and pans.

I think the one-bedrooms are very relaxing, particularly if you've been running around a theme park all day.

Thanks! I thought you would respond. :goodvibes I have looked at a bunch of pictures and a couple videos. I just thought maybe they were all skipping that part of the bathroom. We are 2 adults, so dont really "need" the extra space. But we are visiting family and tonight is our 4th night in a regular hotel room. That space would be nice!! The w/d is a huge draw for me...and the king bed and balcony. We stayed at Pop last year, so anything at BC is a huge improvement. I just cant stop changing my mind. :rotfl: I brought up YC tonight and DH definitely wants BC because of the Marketplace.

Tomorrow we will finally be heading to the Beach Club!!:cool1: My birthday is on Wednesday, but Jimmy and Nikkole had a cake for me at their house last night. I got a beautiful collage frame with pictures of my grandchildren. Went I looked at the lower right corner there was a sonogram picture of my 6th grandchild!! What a wonderful birthday present.:banana::banana: Now. Jimmy and Nikkole have 3 girls and Lucy has decided there are enough girls and a brother would be nice.

Amazing bday gift ... Congrats

disney_zps1ee8b002.png

We ate at Flying Fish in August. Loved it. We weren't on DDP, but it is 2TS.

Soooo, upon looking at upcoming trip we have an open day to eat, I personally was going to go the flying fish at the Boardwalk, but with that I have no idea if it is a 1 or a 2 credit place to dine at , any one know? But otherwise this is what I have planed for now

We are there (Flying Fish) last month & I didn't have a great experience. The service was great, but the food (for all 4 of us) wasn't great (esp. worth 2 credits)

The best place that we are was Brown Derby. Everything was amazing. If Seafood is your thing-Narcoossee's @ GF was also wonderful.

I'm not sure if we were there on an off night, but we weren't impressed. Sorry for the neg feedback

Awake and ready to go!:cool1: I see the weather is going to be beautiful. Hope to be at the pool by 2pm. Beach Club here we come!!!:cool1: I will apologize now for my very excited grandchildren, they may be a little loud and bouncing off walls. :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Awake and ready to go!:cool1: I see the weather is going to be beautiful. Hope to be at the pool by 2pm. Beach Club here we come!!!:cool1: I will apologize now for my very excited grandchildren, they may be a little loud and bouncing off walls. :rotfl2::rotfl2:

We'll be at the BC tonight for dinner at Cape May. Today is the first day that has been warm enough for swimming since we got to WDW on Saturday. Enjoy SAB. :)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

How exciting! Have a wonderful trip and enjoy every minute!!! pixiedust:

Yay! So glad for you and your family!!!! Have a wonderful trip. Are you sure you won't be bouncing off the walls, too? ;)

I haven't posted on this thread before but I am currently at the BC quiet pool and its just fantastic outside today!! To those of you coming soon, the weather is perfect and we are loving the BC. I requested a high floor, full balcony, and daybed and we received all 3! In fact, we have the corner room with the enormous balcony (I believe it's 32 feet!). We have had great service so far and are just having a great time! Now, if only I could find Neil Patrick Harris hanging around somewhere :)

This isn't what you asked, but your Christmas Day plans would make me nervous. Yachtsman at 6:20 and then riding Space Mountain by 8:05 seems awfully tight to me.

Yeah, that wasnt me , I believe my sister did that but we are or I should say at least I am staying away from the MK in the morning with going to WDW the past 3 years on Xmas, I know better than to try to fight the crowds

Hi all - sorry in advance if this has been asked a million times. I'm behind in keeping up with the thread. We stayed at BCR a couple years ago and loved it. We're returning in September 2014 and trying to decide where to stay. Does anyone know when they are planning to refurbish the club level lounge or when it might be completed? We didn't love the club level at BCR and wanted to try a new hotel for that reason. But, if it will be refurbished I'm interested in trying it out. Thanks!

Thanks guys. I will let u know when the colors pop up. I also want to say that I love how helpful and pleasant everyone is. I follow a few other boards/ threads and they can be so negative at times.

Thanks
Amberlee

Thanks guys. I will let u know when the colors pop up. I also want to say that I love how helpful and pleasant everyone is. I follow a few other boards/ threads and they can be so negative at times.

Thanks
Amberlee

Woop, I've just had a quick look at MyDisney Experience and SQUEAL we can pick colours! Woop woop :cheer2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter