2012 Disney TR

Our interaction with Tiana was everything that the reaction with Merida wasn't. She was fantastic!

Photo0110FourBySix.jpg

So she gets Athos next to her, puckers up, and gets closer and closer to Athos's cheek...

Photo0117FourBySix.jpg

Your picture is adorable and that picture of Athos IS completely hysterical! :rotfl::rotfl2::lmao: Just hysterical. Poor kid!

Love the flip flops.

Love the picture of you with wings! Another great shot.

What a fun morning in the MK and a lovely afternoon back at the Poly!

Great updates~

Very cool about the E-book! I really didn't know you had written those books. Congratulations.

Don't you just feel naked without your camera. A completely empty volcano pool definitely deserves multiple photos. What a gorgeous morning!

Girl ..... A BOOK ???? On Amazon ?? Sooooo exciting !! Congratulations !!! Loving all of your Poly photos !!

Congratulations on authoring an e-book! That is so exciting!

I love accompanying you on your meanderings around the resorts -- so peaceful!

Kathy

ah the pics of poly look amazing. i wanna be in Florida like now

That's so cool that you found a bonus club lounge! :cool1:

I'll have to do some research and see if that lounge is for everyone or just Tonga guests before our August stay. It would be awesome to have another place to just hang out. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter