20081209- The "Unofficial", "Unauthorized", and "Unabridged" Dec 9 M

Mickeysgirl17's reasoning makes sense (I forgot that Ariels Grotto has the dance party as well). I would therefore like to amend my vote to Ariels at 8:45pm.

I am good with this. Change my vote to 8:45pm at Ariel's Grotto.

OK folks - it looks like we have a winner!!

By pretty - much mutual consensus, popular acclaim, and precision calculated vote-totalling ... :teacher: ... more-or-less ...

We'll be meeting at Ariel's Grotto around 8:45-ish - :cheer2:

... followed by a dash around the castle to see Holiday Wishes ...:cool1:

... 3 weeks and 30 minutes from now ... :yay:

Put on your dancin' shoes!! :dance3:

OK folks - it looks like we have a winner!!

By pretty - much mutual consensus, popular acclaim, and precision calculated vote-totalling ... :teacher: ... more-or-less ...

We'll be meeting at Ariel's Grotto around 8:45-ish - :cheer2:

... followed by a dash around the castle to see Holiday Wishes ...:cool1:

... 3 weeks and 30 minutes from now ... :yay:

Put on your dancin' shoes!! :dance3:

noting down... did we start posting pics of ourselves??? :rolleyes1

Some of us ... and some of us are still trying to figure out how to do it ... and a few want to be able to sneak up, jump out and yell "Boo!!" :lmao:

hahahaha I will post a pic of me when I get home...

where abouts in Joisey??? I survive... the NJ turnpike to from 3PM this afternoon to tarrytown,NY will be here till Saturday for training !!!:goodvibes

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/hotel-photos.mi?marshaCode=hpnsh&pageID=HWHOM

http://www.reddoorspas.com/RedDoorLocations/Westchester-Spa.aspx

DH doesn't think we will make it until midnight, but since it's a resort day otherwise we should be good.

summer08320-1.jpg

This is six months old. I am not pregnant, I just don't always choose flattering shirts.

DH will probably be wearing the same hat (or a similar one) if the sun is out. He has never been to Florida, and is a little worried as a redhead.

DD4 looks a bit like Shirley Temple or the Pepsi girl. I think I may go short and red before the trip. We'll see.

Now that we have a time & location set for the meet, who's planning to attend? Joel, did you start a list?

Now that we have a time & location set for the meet, who's planning to attend? Joel, did you start a list?

Haven't started a list -

Does someone want to go through the posts and make a list?

I think there's only about 12-15 of us ...

plus the anonymous hordes that will join the party at the last minute ...

:jumping1:

joelp and co.
Lcaemom and co.
ktdaiwik and co.
heartsy77 and co.
eeyoresnr and co.
huff1269 and co.
zan65 and co.
mickeysgirl17 and co.
jillianjewels and co.
Laura Bell and co.
Disneydonnam and co.
BreezysMom and co.
krissy2803 and co.
ToddyLu and co.
ttree and co.
danny1649 and co.
PoohlvrLynn and co.
RandiB and co.
ANTSS2001 and co.

Great. I have cancelled my trip due to my pregnancy but will STILL be attending MK on Dec. 9th for the mvmcp. We'll be going down just for this as I can't get a refund for my tixx and I really want to go even just for one day. (Thank goodness I only live 2 hours away). Plus, we'll be in disneyquest during the day before the party.

See you all at Ariel's grotto at 8:45!

The weather prediction for the party is 65 and rain. Let's sprinkle some pixiedust: to make our weather perfect. It has been changing everyday so let's hope for the best.

The weather prediction for the party is 65 and rain. Let's sprinkle some pixiedust: to make our weather perfect. It has been changing everyday so let's hope for the best.
It looks like the
stopped forcasting rain. Keep up the pixie dust.

Yea - the forecast changed since last night ...

Went from a high of about 65 to a high of 80 ...

Rain now forecast for Wednesday ... so ...

But honestly - they have no idea ... :lmao:

We'll have a better idea around midnight Dec 8 ... :rotfl2:

I'm hoping for somewhat warm weather. I don't want to love with DD4 if she doesn't get to swim at CSR.

Hi, just found this thread from a link! We are attending MVMCP on Dec 9th, as well. It is myself, DH, and DD8. Purchased our tickets a long time ago:laughing:

We will definitely try to make it to Ariel's Grotto at 8:45pm , as long as things go according to plan!!:)

Here is a picture of us from last year, sorry it is large, haven't figured out how to make it small, yet.

Thanks for setting this up. 10 Days until vacation!!

DSCF4537.jpg

Welcome to the party!!

Just checked the forecast ... and it looks like we may have good weather ... at least, it should be warm!! :santa:

... with rain the next morning while we're all sleeping in ... :rotfl:

Have a great week packing ... :lmao:

... and panicing ... :scared1:

:rotfl2:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Yeah..thanks! I'm sitting here at work wishing we were leaving already!! We haven't even started packing!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter