2006 Christmas Ornament Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.
ANTSS2001 said:
ok.... just waiting for my name !!! :banana:

Relax, Mr Banana dance, names go out Nov 18th and 19th! ALl that dancing from now till then, you will be exhausted!

mickeyfan1 said:
Relax, Mr Banana dance, names go out Nov 18th and 19th! ALl that dancing from now till then, you will be exhausted!
:lmao: you have to excuse my excitement.. I was on sabatical from the exchange thread.... :rotfl:

Just did a quick count, so far 44 adults and about 10 kids!

:woohoo: 44 adults and 10 kids.. thats alot... I salute you !!! I will never be able to grasp such number !!! :thumbsup2 for hosting it !

ANTSS2001 said:
:woohoo: 44 adults and 10 kids.. thats alot... I salute you !!! I will never be able to grasp such number !!! :thumbsup2 for hosting it !

Ha ha! I am waiting for the rest, in 2003 I had 125, 2004 was 120, last year also 120 adults. I would love to see 150 or more!

Come on people!!!!!

mickeyfan1 said:
Ha ha! I am waiting for the rest, in 2003 I had 125, 2004 was 120, last year also 120 adults. I would love to see 150 or more!

Come on people!!!!!

i think since the exchanges got kicked off the community board and into their own subsection, it's harder to remember that there are actually exchanges. i just happened to look on this board to find this going on. i'm so happy i did!

Pooh67_68 said:
:offtopic:
Hey Trish, where ya bin?

Hi Heidi,

I've been around. I just keep missing the exchanges because I'm not used to not seeing them on the CB.

How are you?

mickeyfan1 said:

Come on people!!!!!

:eek:

How many so far??? This has normally been the Biggest exchange of all!! :thumbsup2

Around 50, I may have to put a note on the CB, if I can get them mods to leave it there.

I didn't even think to look here, I came across this thread in a search. Usually many from the CB do it, maybe you could post a link there to this thread?

Well, I did that just now, I hope that the mods don't move it or close it, etc!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter