2006 Christmas Ornament Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickeyfan1

<font color=purple>Come and let me show you my tat
OK exchangers, its time to start thinking about this. I will take names up to November 18 and Mail out will be no later than November 30th. Early, yes, BUT I have done it with latter dates and because holiday mail is so slow, people have not gotten thier goodies until after the new years. Price minimum before shipping is $15.00. We usually exchange tree ornaments, but people have been creative and sent out candles, candy, knick knacks, etc.

Here are my rules;

1. Don't sign up if you are not willing to send out. Last year I had a mom and 3 kids who never sent and never posted receiving.

2. Don't sign up unless you are responsible enough to sign up on time, pick up your name, and post when you send out and when you receive. I can't tell
you how many people never let us know that they got thier package.

3. Sign ups must include full name and mailing address and a good email address (for my tracking only).

PM me your name, address email address and any likes and dislikes. I will not promise you you will get what you like, but I hope you won't get what you don't like!

I will do kids again, I need names, ages and genders. Kids are up to age 16 and I try to match age and gender when possible.

If you are willing or unwilling to mail overseas, let me know that, too. (Canada is overseas as far as the mail goes!).

If you have family members that would like to join in (DH, DW, DM, etc) and are non Disers, add them to your PM, the more the merrier.

I will send names out on the 18th of November.

My last rule is that because this is an unusually large exchange (Over 100 people) it is next to impossible for me to keep track of one to ones, so I just can't do more than one exchange per person.

PS, If you are willing to Elf, let me know that, too.

Thanks everybody!

Oh I sent a PM ... I don't want to miss this one.. :cheer2:
( I forget to check this board so I've missed several exchanges )

Yippee! The first exchange of the Holiday Season that I get to join now that I have a paycheck again! (I start my new job tomorrow!)

I am in! :thumbsup2

PM sent! I am going to a christmas open house at the end of the month, so I hope to find something really neat to send then!!

I hope it's OK, but I PM' you.

I've never done one of these exchanges before, but have participated in other exchanges on other sites that I have belonged to.

I look forward to joining in on the fun.

Thanks so much
Kathryn

Count me in again this year! PM is on the way. :goodvibes

Welcome to Kathryn! And so far we are doing really good on the signups! Keep 'em coming!!!!!

I would like to be in exchange and also if someone does not recieve an ornament , (who is supposed to be involved in exchange) i will send ornament. My name is Leslie
48173. .com. My daughter(in law) would like to be involved also: Sara ,, you can use my e-mail to contact her.

kozmo, I sent you a PM.

so far 18 sign ups! And a few kids.

Whoo-hoooo! I finally caught this one in time! (I missed the last 2 years cuz I kept forgetting to look for it :guilty: ) PM on it's way

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter