• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2006 Christmas Ornament Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.

oh I can't WAIT to get my name the storybook sets at Disney Shopping are on sale!!! :cool1: I ordered a bunch and whoever I get gets a storybook set in whatever matches their taste! WOO hoo Gimme a Disney Lover (is there an other kind of person here?) :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Tink_Or_Belle said:
oh I can't WAIT to get my name the storybook sets at Disney Shopping are on sale!!! :cool1: I ordered a bunch and whoever I get gets a storybook set in whatever matches their taste! WOO hoo Gimme a Disney Lover (is there an other kind of person here?) :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

LOL, I saw some VERY nice ornaments at Disnet Shopping. com today, great prices.

I don't have anyone telling me they don't like Disney, other stuff yes, but not Disney. How weird is that?

Macys has their Lenox Disney Ornaments on sale for 19.99 right now and there are some gorgeous ones (non disney too!)

Linzybrooke said:
Macys has their Lenox Disney Ornaments on sale for 19.99 right now and there are some gorgeous ones (non disney too!)

I picked up Mickey and Pooh ones for our house the other day at $17.99. There are a few different styles so some of the prices vary. The ones I got are the clear glass ones. The porcelein were a bit more, although nothing outrageous - at least at the sale price.

Pooh67_68 said:

:wave: hope all is well with you... the last time I saw a post from you, you were going through some crazy times.... :grouphug:

Tomorrow...Tomorrow, I love you tomorrow..you're only a day away.. :thumbsup2

Waiting to shop and ship :cheer2:
JC

I thought I had missed this.PM sent.Thanks for doing this

Linzybrooke said:
Oh, I can hardly hold in my excitement! Is it time yet????
I'm so excited to get mine. :)

I asked for a name in an exchange early one time, since I was going to be on vacation. Maybe that's what happened?

OK,I am going to get all the names in the bucket and everyone will get the PMs tomorrow. Thanks to all who signed up and I hope everyone enjoys it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter