200 DVC Points for Rent Aulani from $18 per point, will check any resort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a studio 7/25-7/27- 1 adult.
I’ve never rented before, so not sure how many points, etc. but I’m booked at the Dolphin and between the rate, the parking, and the resort fee, thought it might be less expensive (and better!) to look into renting points for the first time.

Looking for a studio 7/25-7/27- 1 adult.
I’ve never rented before, so not sure how many points, etc. but I’m booked at the Dolphin and between the rate, the parking, and the resort fee, thought it might be less expensive (and better!) to look into renting points for the first time.
There is no availability for both nights, sorry.

Do you have points for a deluxe studio at Grand Floridian for May 1-6, 2023? Price?
This is beyond the 7-month booking window for non-home resorts. To book so far in advance, you would need to find an owner with Grand Floridian points available for rent, sorry. If you are flexible with the resort, I could book you a studio at Polynesian - let me know.

Do you have points/ability to book a standard Poly Studio May 6 - May 11? I think it is 88 points.

Do you have points/ability to book a standard Poly Studio May 6 - May 11? I think it is 88 points.
I do have points - but to complete a reservation we need to exchange info through private messaging, and you are not yet qualified - please see my first post on how to get qualified for PM, and reach back.

I do have points - but to complete a reservation we need to exchange info through private messaging, and you are not yet qualified - please see my first post on how to get qualified for PM, and reach back.
I should be able to PM by tomorrow evening. Thanks!

Hi there, would like to rent a lake-view studio at the Poly for March 14th-21st 2023...would this be available? Thank you.

Edit: slight flexibility with my dates

Last edited:
Hi there, would like to rent a lake-view studio at the Poly for March 14th-21st 2023...would this be available? Thank you.

Edit: slight flexibility with my dates
it is available - but to complete a reservation we need to exchange info through private messaging, and you are not yet qualified - please see my first post on how to get qualified for PM, and reach back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts