200 DVC Points for Rent Aulani from $18 per point, will check any resort

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure about your dates: 2021, as requested, won’t work because it is unfortunately impossible to travel back in time; in 2022 there is no availability. If you are flexible and open to stay at Aulani in 2023, please send me a PM.

Wondering if these points are available for rent at Aulani? 30th September-3rd Oct 2022. 2 adults, 1child, 1 infant?

Wondering if these points are available for rent at Aulani? 30th September-3rd Oct 2022. 2 adults, 1child, 1 infant?
Yes, but the first two nights are available in a studio, and the last night in a 1BR villa. Please send me a private message to discuss further. To get qualified for PM, there is a link with instructions in my first post.

Hello!! I am wondering if there was availability for Riviera, BLT, Beach Club or Boardwalk 09/24/22-09/28/22?. It is for 4 adults. Thank you so much!!

Any points left ?
I’m interested in Sept 4-8, Nov 6-10, Dec 25-29
April 2-9.

One bedroom.
Would prefer one of the following. Beach club. Boardwalk. Bay lake. Wilderness lodge. Riveria.

Also Dec 18-22. Even saratoga 1 BR would work for those dates if available. I am new to this board. This is only my first comment. My number is 803-517-8056 if that’s easier. Thank you

Hey Dracula - Would like to book SSR, standard studio Aug 28 to Aug 31. I will send you a DM as well.

Thanks!

Hello!! I am wondering if there was availability for Riviera, BLT, Beach Club or Boardwalk 09/24/22-09/28/22?. It is for 4 adults. Thank you so much!!
Unfortunately, there is no availability for these dates. If you are flexible with the dates, send me a PM so we can connect and review other options.

Hi, I am looking for December 18, 2022 - December 23, 2022 at Saratoga Springs. Standard View Studio.

Thank you

Yes, but the first two nights are available in a studio, and the last night in a 1BR villa. Please send me a private message to discuss further. To get qualified for PM, there is a link with instructions in my first post.
Oh great! No problem to change rooms. Sorry for slow reply - I’m in New Zealand! Will work out how to PM you now. This is my first time using this system, just so I totally understand - you make the reservation for me & I transfer the agreed sun to you via PayPal right? Can you tell me how many points for the three nights as per your information. Many thanks!!

Oh great! No problem to change rooms. Sorry for slow reply - I’m in New Zealand! Will work out how to PM you now. This is my first time using this system, just so I totally understand - you make the reservation for me & I transfer the agreed sun to you via PayPal right? Can you tell me how many points for the three nights as per your information. Many thanks!!
Yes, this is exactly how this works :)

You would have the first two nights in a deluxe studio with poolside gardens view, for 46 points, and the last night in a 1-bedroom villa, standard view, for 34 points; a total of 80 points.

Hi, I’m looking for 2 nights between Sept 14-17.

First choice is AKL (either side) or Riviera.

Preferably ADA room but they are probably taken. Thanks!

Hi, I’m looking for 2 nights between Sept 14-17.

First choice is AKL (either side) or Riviera.

Preferably ADA room but they are probably taken. Thanks!
The only option is a 1BR at Animal Kingdom, with savanna view, two nights 9/15-17 for 58 points, no ADA. Would this work?

The only option is a 1BR at Animal Kingdom, with savanna view, two nights 9/15-17 for 58 points, no ADA. Would this work?
Thank you but way outta my budget lol

Sept 14-17 for 2 nights. I prefer the 15-17 coz the 16th is my moms birthday
How about Riviera?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!