20 Years of Dreams Event - Official Thread

I absolutely can't speak for John or the team but I can't imagine there would be any kind of refund since they aren't charging a separate fee for the podcast recording. That's included in the event registration. The $35 is to attend the entire 5-day event including the podcast recording.

Anything could happen last minute that could cause the recording to get canceled. That happened on the last podcast cruise. There was supposed to be a live show on the last day but it rained and it was supposed to be at the outside theater on the ship. There was nowhere else they could do it so they had to cancel it.

My wife authorized :-) an extra day for our vacation to cover the live podcast..........will I be sad if they cancel it :oops: Yes I will...........However, we're getting an extra day at WDW and I see nothing wrong with that :D

Doug :goofy:

Hey, John, I sent in my payment for the Pandora event several hours ago, and received the initial email, but I haven't received the confirmation email yet. Did I do something wrong? Should I be worried?

Hey, John, I sent in my payment for the Pandora event several hours ago, and received the initial email, but I haven't received the confirmation email yet. Did I do something wrong? Should I be worried?
I'm hoping they're just swamped. I'm also waiting for the confirmation so I can buy the Pandora party tickets.

"We will now process your credit card and add you to our list of attendies. Within the next few days you will receive a confirmation email from us stating this has been completed."

I sent in the registration and received an email receipt but have not gotten any further emails about the pandora party sign up.

Here is what I received three hours ago:

Dear Michael,

Thank you for your joining us during our 20 Years of Dreams Event Pandora Party on August 10th, 2019!

This email is to confirm receipt of your credit card information for payment for this event.

We will now process your payment and send you a final confirmation email for the party.

This is an automated email, please do not respond as no one will answer.

Thank you,
The 20 Years of Dreams Event Team

Any other Dis'ers recently returned from WDW or about to leave on a trip to WDW and added this wonderful excuse for an extra trip in August 2019? I enjoyed a weeklong visit May 28 - June 5. :rainbow: Then planned a surprise meet up with friends in July. I just returned from a October "Epcot Food & Wine Expo" visit. Split visit to Universal Studios Orlando for Halloween Horror Night. Booked my May 2019 trip and turned around and booked August 2019. I am beginning to think it will be cheaper and make sense to simply move to Orlando. Anyone else dreaming of relocating? :moped: LOL

Last edited:
Ok any other Dis'er with just returned from WDW or about to leave on a trip to WDW and added this wonderful excuse for an extra trip in August 2019? I enjoyed a weeklong visit May 28 - June 5. :rainbow: Then planned a surprise meet up with friends in July. I just returned from a October "Epcot Food & Wine Expo" visit. Split visit to Universal Studios Orlando for Halloween Horror Night. Booked my May 2019 trip and turned around and booked August 2019. I am beginning to think it will be cheaper and make sense to simply move to Orlando. Anyone else dreaming of relocating? :moped: LOL

we'll return home on july 26 from a cruise on the disney magic and 4 days at disneyland paris, then get right back on a plane on august 5th to fly to the USA for the dis party!! :)

True that.

I'm so glad we get to vote by mail here in NJ. We mailed our ballots in several weeks ago.
Wish we could do that in NY. Still have to go the polling on Election Day, double park and hope you don't get a ticket. Just like the good 'ol days!

True that.

I'm so glad we get to vote by mail here in NJ. We mailed our ballots in several weeks ago.

Wish we could do that in NY. Still have to go the polling on Election Day, double park and hope you don't get a ticket. Just like the good 'ol days!

I am in NY too - so have to go to the polling place, but never had to wait more than a few minutes (and usually that is because my last name starts with 'S' so the largest group of people have to go to that table to get their scantron sheet

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter