20 Years of Dreams Event - Official Thread

Just registered and waiting party link email.
I wish there was a data metric for both disforum and podcast listener. I hope we have a seating section for frequent chatterati at the live podcast, if there's a live one on Sunday. It would be great fun!

That would be amazing - :hyper2: Can’t wait to meet everyone especially the chatterati.

Although considering how lively chat can get, they might consider a section for us, in another part of the building lol :laughing:

Be fun if the chatterati all sat together and had like white boards to write our comments on and hold them up..... or open up a YouTube chat room and project it on a screen or something that we use our phones to post comments

I absolutely can't speak for John or the team but I can't imagine there would be any kind of refund since they aren't charging a separate fee for the podcast recording. That's included in the event registration. The $35 is to attend the entire 5-day event including the podcast recording.

Anything could happen last minute that could cause the recording to get canceled. That happened on the last podcast cruise. There was supposed to be a live show on the last day but it rained and it was supposed to be at the outside theater on the ship. There was nowhere else they could do it so they had to cancel it.

Thanks. I have already registered.

Hi! I received my actual confirmation that needs to be printed and taken to the party. Hang in there.
oh, i didn't get that yet...i booked in the middle of the night my time which was 8 in the evening last night eastern time.
i finally went to bed last night at 3 am and for some unknown reason, checked my email (i rarely do that) and found the party link, so i hopped back out of bed, raced to the basement (where my laptop is) and registered for the party. So that was about 18 hours ago. Given the hour, i hope i didn't enter the payment info incorrectly.

so you got it four hours later and for me it's already been 18 hours....hmmmm......

oh, i didn't get that yet...i booked in the middle of the night my time which was 8 in the evening last night eastern time.
i finally went to bed last night at 3 am and for some unknown reason, checked my email (i rarely do that) and found the party link, so i hopped back out of bed, raced to the basement (where my laptop is) and registered for the party. So that was about 18 hours ago. Given the hour, i hope i didn't enter the payment info incorrectly.

so you got it four hours later and for me it's already been 18 hours....hmmmm......

I DID enter my card information wrong the first time and John emailed me. I'm sure they are just working through the responses.

I received a confirmation of registration...…..for the "event", all I've gotten with regards to the "party" is that my ccard info has been received. I checked my card online and nothing is showing for either of these transactions. It's my thought that the initial response was so great that things are a bit behind. Since the event payment went through I'm comfortable that the party payment will also be fine. If there's any issue I'm sure John or someone from Dreams will reach out :D

As they say patience is a virtue. 8-)

UPDATE 10/28 - Pandora confirmation email received...…..Thanks John :-) This event is 10 months away and I'm already planning! Can't wait to see/meet everybody :D
Doug :goofy:

Last edited:
Since I am the only one processing the event and party payments it will take me some time to get through all of them.

I am backed up but will be working on these all through the weekend.

You will hear from me if there is an issue with your credit card or something else preventing me from processing your registration, otherwise you will receive the automated email from our system when the registration is complete.

Everyone who has received the email to sign-up for the party will have a space at the party if they want it so no need to worry that you might get shut out.

I appreciate your patience while I work through these.

Since I am the only one processing the event and party payments it will take me some time to get through all of them.

I am backed up but will be working on these all through the weekend.

You will hear from me if there is an issue with your credit card or something else preventing me from processing your registration, otherwise you will receive the automated email from our system when the registration is complete.

Everyone who has received the email to sign-up for the party will have a space at the party if they want it so no need to worry that you might get shut out.

I appreciate your patience while I work through these.

thanks John!! :)

Thank you for this info! Getting ready to leave Thurs for WDW and am glad to know if I don't get to it before I can do it when I get home :)

Thank you for this info! Getting ready to leave Thurs for WDW and am glad to know if I don't get to it before I can do it when I get home :)

Sorry - I misspoke (or mistyped) what I meant was if you received the email that you HAVE signed up for the party (i.e. the email that your payment has been received and needs to be processed) then we have a space for you at the party. I didn't want those who have not received the confirmation email to think they might lose out on the party because of how long it's taking me to process payments and registration.

We cannot hold space for everyone who has signed up for the event for the party as well.

If you want to sign up for the party please do ASAP as once space is gone we cannot accept any more sign-ups. Disney has a hard and fast limit for us for the Pandora Party.

If I am attending the Pandora party only, and no other parts of the event due to my brief trip, do I still need to pick up the “credentials” from the contemporary prior to the party?

The confirmation email I received just says to print out the email to AK.

Thanks.

If I am attending the Pandora party only, and no other parts of the event due to my brief trip, do I still need to pick up the “credentials” from the contemporary prior to the party?

The confirmation email I received just says to print out the email to AK.

Thanks.

Yes - you HAVE to pick up your credentials during the hours stated in the first post. You MUST have these credentials to enter the party. This is stated in the first post of this thread AND this is what it says on the first page of the party sign-up form:

Special credentials will be distributed during our 20th Anniversary Event 08/07 - 08/10/2019. These credentials are your ticket to the party and must be picked up in advance. No credentials will be distributed the night of the party. You MUST have these special credentials to enter the party and since Disney Cast Members will be checking credentials no exceptions can be made. If you cannot pick up your credentials before noon on 08/10/2019 you will not be able to get them and you will not be given access to the party. Please do not sign up for the party if you don't think you can get your credentials before noon on 08/10/2019.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!