20 Years of Dreams Event - Official Thread

Thank you @WebmasterJohn,
Pete says you are a Genius for the amazing events you put together. Each Dis event is better than the next. pixiedust:
Looking forward to seeing you and the Dis extended family.

Dear GILBERT,
Thank you for your joining us during our 20 Years of Dreams Event Pandora Party on August 10th, 2019!
This email is to confirm receipt of your credit card information for payment for this event.
We will now process your payment and send you a final confirmation email for the party.
This is an automated email, please do not respond as no one will answer.

Thank you,
The 20 Years of Dreams Event Team​

I guess this is how Cinderella felt on the way to the ball. LOL :yay:

:thanks:

I am registered for the Event and the Party! I am really excited to attend my 2nd DIS event and see so many friends from here that I got to know at the last event, as well as, many new ones! :)

My Dad will be joining me for this trip, and we will be staying at the Polynesian on DVC points! :)

I really can't wait to see the DIS Unplugged Team, and everyone that I see on this website on a daily basis! :)

I forgot to.ask when I made the rez earlier. Can you still use disney gc to pay for the room even though it's through groups?

Last edited:
Group sales rep recommended not buying tickets yet since we’d have to pay in full up front. He stated we could get the price all the way up to a couple days before arrival.

My question is we actually need to purchase them before 60 days from arrival to have Fastpass capability right?

Just registered and waiting party link email.
I wish there was a data metric for both disforum and podcast listener. I hope we have a seating section for frequent chatterati at the live podcast, if there's a live one on Sunday. It would be great fun!

I purchased my event and party tickets for myself and my daughter. She listens to the podcasts on her way to school and is going to flip when she gets this gift on her 18th birthday! I'm not sure if I'm more excited for the event or to surprise her with the plans and tickets in a little over a month!!!

We registered for the party this morning. I am super excited! This will be the ultimate trip for me! It will be a birthday trip at Art of Animation so that we can get the 2 bathrooms. I will be travelling with my 3 best friends so it will definitely be a fun time. One of those friends was made at the Epcot Dis event and this will be our third trip together. Thanks Dis for bringing all of us together!

Is there a Facebook page set up yet or an unofficial meetup board?

Just registered and waiting party link email.
I wish there was a data metric for both disforum and podcast listener. I hope we have a seating section for frequent chatterati at the live podcast, if there's a live one on Sunday. It would be great fun!

That would be amazing - :hyper2: Can’t wait to meet everyone especially the chatterati.

Although considering how lively chat can get, they might consider a section for us, in another part of the building lol :laughing:

I purchased my event and party tickets for myself and my daughter. She listens to the podcasts on her way to school and is going to flip when she gets this gift on her 18th birthday! I'm not sure if I'm more excited for the event or to surprise her with the plans and tickets in a little over a month!!!

What a great idea and a wonderful, and unique, gift!

We registered for the party this morning. I am super excited! This will be the ultimate trip for me! It will be a birthday trip at Art of Animation so that we can get the 2 bathrooms. I will be travelling with my 3 best friends so it will definitely be a fun time. One of those friends was made at the Epcot Dis event and this will be our third trip together. Thanks Dis for bringing all of us together!

Is there a Facebook page set up yet or an unofficial meetup board?

I just started an *UN*Official thread - we can use for planning all the unofficial events and keeping track of who is attending, etc.

We've found in the past this is a great way to meet people - as sometimes the official events are more focused on the team members. Especially great to meet some people / put faces to board names prior to the party!

Some come join the planning fun!
https://www.disboards.com/threads/un-official-20-years-of-dreams-event-thread.3713642/

Just booked my room at POFQ. I’m registered for the event and waiting on party registration info. I tried to book Contemporary but was told it wasn’t available.
Really looking forward to this event.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter