20% off Marriot (easy)

DisneyJedi

Earning My Ears
I had limited success with Piceline and still needed another night at a resort in Orlando. In May, my wife-to-be and myself will be celebrating our honeymoon. I am budgeting as best I can for this, but it is still tricky. Anyway I wanted to spend at least one night at a Disney restort on Disney property, so I found a way to get 20% off the price of our stay at the Disney Marriot. U-Give. Setup a portfolio by going to the travel section and adding the Marriot certificate in any denomination. You can send this portfolio to someone you closely trust (like a fiance). At checkout enter code M63U53 and you will get 20% off. There is no shipping fee since the U-Give portfolio comes by e-mail to the recipient and the recipient isn't charged anything to redeem. So if you send a $100 gift certificate, it will only cost you $80. I already have a $50 Marriot certificate from my Capital One premium rewards credit card and have $20 more coming from a portfolio from Questions.net (which is how I found out about the U-Give 20% off code after checkout.. which isn't user specific because both $10 cash-outs at questions.net revealed the 20% off code for next time). So with the last gc I ordered for $50 ($40 charged), I only spend $40 at Mariott (assuming they take all these gift certificates). good luck! ;)

I'm new to this forum, so I hope it was ok to post the code. If not, MODs please remove the code and feel free anyone to mail bencjedi@rebelscum.net for the code and I will mail it to you. ;)

[This message was edited by DisneyJedi on 03-18-01 at 12:59 AM.]

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest