$20 for non character breakfast, is BOG really worth it?

What time was your reservation? We have an 8:45 and wondering if I can get in the park at 7:45? Are you able to get in BOG an earlier than your reservation time?
My reservatiion was at 8:05 AM,but I "think" you "may" be able to get in at 7:45 AM,but I'm not totally sure,sorry.:)

There is "breaking news" that BOG Guests are now being made to wait until the Maingate line arrives to ride SDMT!

We don't know yet if this is the new "policy" or is just going to happen here and there.

Here is a Thread where hopefully BOG Guests are going to post their experiences each day.:)

http://www.disboards.com/threads/bog-breakfast-how-many-trips-through-the-mine.3421388/

We have a BOG breakfast ADR at 8am on a day the MK opens at 9am. We are mainly going to get into the park before it opens [gotta love (relatively) empty Main Street pictures!] and to beat the crowd for SDMT. We have FP+ for SDMT later in the day but if we get it done after breakfast we'll switch those FP+ to something else. Of course if the park opening changes to 8am we'll cancel BOG.

We are planning on doing keeping our reservation to at least try it out. We are paying OOP and we have done the lunch several times. The getting in before the park opens is the main seller for us. DH hates character breakfasts so CP is out even though we like the food. If park hours change then we may decide differently.

DH hates SDMT so I was hoping to be able to sneak on early without wasting a FP+. I will have to keep an eye on the other thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter