150 SSR points available to rent @ 13.00 per point use by Sept. 30, 2018-- UpDate: 30 points left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a studio at BLT or BWV for 8/30-9/3. 2 adults one child (14). Thanks! Jyl

Would you be willing to transfer 50 points?
I have never done that before. I would have to see how that works and would probably need payment first due to I think after they are transferred I could not get them back if there was no payment. Let me know what you think. Thanks!

Yes, payment would be upfront. We could do Paypal (not friends and family though- I would cover the paypal fee, so I have some coverage for myself) and then after payment sent/received we would contact DVC on three way call and make the transfer with them.

You do need to know though that you can only do a transfer in/out one time a use year. I hope that helps. If you are interested please let me know. Thanks!

I have never done that before. I would have to see how that works and would probably need payment first due to I think after they are transferred I could not get them back if there was no payment. Let me know what you think. Thanks!

Hello-- yes there is at SSR. Please let me know if you would like to book since they are going fast.

Thanks!
I am going to pass on this one bdr as I just stayed there and am looking for a different location. If you see a studio or one bdr somewhere else, I can cancel my current reservation until 8/24. Thanks! JYL

I am going to pass on this one bdr as I just stayed there and am looking for a different location. If you see a studio or one bdr somewhere else, I can cancel my current reservation until 8/24. Thanks! JYL

ok I will keep an eye out. OKW has a two bedroom for that time too.

Hi looking for a one night studio on the 28th of September. Sorry I just realized I forgot to add that! Thank you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.