149 BWV points for rent @$17/point

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 315 points to rent @ $17 per point. Must be used by July 31, 2020. Home resort is Boardwalk .
If interested, please provide me with the following information in order to check your request:

-resort preference
-room type (studio, one bedroom etc)
-preferred view
-number in your party
-ages of children in your party

I have rented points in the past and have many references. I secure reservations with a Rental Agreement and accept PayPal friends and family.

Hello

any resort
check in 11/30
check out 12/2
studio
2 adulus

Thank you! Elizabeth

I have 315 points to rent @ $17 per point. Must be used by July 31, 2020. Home resort is Boardwalk .
If interested, please provide me with the following information in order to check your request:

-resort preference
-preferred view
-number in your party

I have rented points in the past and have many references. I secure reservations with a Rental Agreement and accept PayPal friends and family.
Hi. Are your points available for transfer?

Hi! Looking for a room for 5 people from 12/6-12/8, preferably with easy EPCOT access. Thank you!

Hi! Looking for a room for 5 people from 12/6-12/8, preferably with easy EPCOT access. Thank you!
There is no availability at any of the resorts for the dates requested. In the future, please be more specific on your requests i.e. the actual preferred resorts you would like, Type of accommodation (deluxe studio, one bedroom, two bedroom etc), # of adults in the party, # of children in the party. It is more efficient and helpful. Thanks

Which view Standard for 76 points or Boardwalk for 91 points? PM me your information names of all parties traveling, home address, cell number, email address, ages of any children traveling in your party. If you are unable to PM than follow this link on how to get 10 posts to use the conversation system. thanks
https://www.disboards.com/threads/h...c-rent-trade-board-10-posts-required.3675960/
Let me know when you can Private Message me with the info above needed to waitlist your dates and which view you want. Until then, I can not waitlist the dates. thanks

Interested in May 3rd to 8th or May 10 to 15th or April 26 to May 1st of 2020 for 2 Adults. We are open to any DVC property that has availability for a studio or possibly 1 bedroom (depending on price). It is just the two of us without kids! Thank You

-resort preference
-preferred view
-number in your party

Hello! Wondering if anything is available April 2-6 2020. Thanks

Still open? Im flexible on WDW resort, but need to accommodate 5 adults and 3 kids Dec 6-10.

January 18-23, 2020 1-BR any view but 2 knee replacements so room closer to lobby but doesn't need to have a premium view. 2 adults celebrating 30-yr anniversary. No children

Good evening I’m interested in renting points, I’m new to this forum. I’m looking to book

-Dates: 3/1/20 - 3/14/20
-resort preference: Beach Club, Boardwalk If not available I open to other resorts
-room type: studio
-preferred view: any
-number of guests: 2
-no children

January 18-23, 2020 1-BR any view but 2 knee replacements so room closer to lobby but doesn't need to have a premium view. 2 adults celebrating 30-yr anniversary. No children
There is only waitlist availability for the dates requested. If you would like to put the request on a waitlist for 30 days, please PM me with the preferred resorts as the vacation points vary depending upon the resort. (58 points for a
Good evening I’m interested in renting points, I’m new to this forum. I’m looking to book

-resort preference: Beach Club, Boardwalk If not available I open to other resorts
-no children

-no children
There is nothing available for the dates requested at any of the resorts

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter