12/6/07...Anyone with us?

Bev, I thought the video they were shooting was actually FOR the house parties. Poohjen was also in some shots done in the hot tub at the adult pool.

ahem. I thought we were NEVER to speak of that.:eek: :rolleyes1

Bev, I must've just missed you at the tower. Mom and I rented bikes too; when we got to the tower, I waited below til they were done and leaving with the camera crew; I couldn't stop running into them, I didn't want them to think I was stalking them!:rolleyes: Actually, THEY were the ones with the camera, THEY were the ones stalking ME!:laughing:

ahem. I thought we were NEVER to speak of that.:eek: :rolleyes1

Bev, I must've just missed you at the tower. Mom and I rented bikes too; when we got to the tower, I waited below til they were done and leaving with the camera crew; I couldn't stop running into them, I didn't want them to think I was stalking them!:rolleyes: Actually, THEY were the ones with the camera, THEY were the ones stalking ME!:laughing:

We ran into Rick and the crew on the island, on the ship, and at Epcot.
We left the tower before they finished filming. A big group of teens had just arrived on bikes so it was getting a little crowded on the tower. They did some video with the teens and DH and I stood in the background and yelled FABUUUUU on cue with the rest of the gang. We left right after that and I bet you guys were just pulling up. Sorry we missed you.

Just got the email from DCL with a list of party package contents. Wooo-hoooo!! Lots of goodies to share and some to keep, too. This will be a FUN party!

Happy Birthday Linda!!!

and a Happy Belated Birthday Sarah!!!!

:yay: :banana: :cheer2: :bday: :sail: :dancer: party: :cake: :dance3: :woohoo:

Yeah....what Jen said.

Happy Birthday Linda & Sarah

and while we're at it:

Happy Birthday Peggy Jo

:goodvibes :goodvibes Thank you, Jen! The party is coming along nicely!:banana:

Bev, how's your party going? And how's my highschool boyfriend doing?;) :lovestruc

Miss you all!!!

As Tigger would say - Woo Hoo Hoo Hoo! Happy Birthday Peg!!!!party: :bday: :tigger: :cheer2:

I am here in St Thomas and I went over to the Marriott Hotel yesterday to see the MAGIC leave the harbor - I felt ver sad not being on her - but she sure is looking good!!!

Coming out of the Harbor - lifting anchor

IMG_4902.jpg

Making her way out to sea.....

IMG_4904.jpg

IMG_4909.jpg

Pat, those are really beautiful pictures! You certainly have "the eye" for photography.

Our DCL House Party/my birthday party was a blast. Pictures should be posted soon.

Pat, those are really beautiful pictures! You certainly have "the eye" for photography.

Our DCL House Party/my birthday party was a blast. Pictures should be posted soon.

Glad it went well ...... even though I wasn't there....did you hear from Dee about her party ...

Great pictures Pat! Hope you are having a nice - and warm! - time!

but...you mean they sail the Magic when we're not on her??!!:confused3 :eek: :sad2:

Pat the pictures of the Magic are great. Yes you do seem to have an eye for putting things in perspective in the cameras eye.
Dee party was great. We all met and had a great buffet. The buffet area was done with tropical trees and lights. When you came into the house she had it set up as if you were boarding the ship. She greeted you, a boarding pass was handed to you and our pictures were taken. After the meal there was a dessert buffet. We darkened the room and lit candles to simulate a more romantic setting and everyone gorged themselves on different types of chocolate desserts. :cool1: To make things special a surprise baby shower was also planned for one of the cruise guests so that added to the festivities.
Even though she was there for the DCL party she didn't know that we all were for the shower so it really did surprise her. We arrived on Friday evening late and then left around noon on Sunday. It's like I saw Dee twice in one month. That is unusual given the distance we are.
We will be downloading pics of the party to Dee hopefully today and I would like her to down load hers to me this way we can both add to what we have. Sometimes one of us gets a better pic than the other. I did take all the shower pics so I know she wants them since this is her daughter in law. Well off I go need to go to a funeral so I'm not starting my day off to a good start. Hope everyone is fine.

Time sure has a way of flying by, doesn't it?

March is just around the corner... where are the photos of Dee's party? And your Miss Linda? Jackie had a great time at Cherie's Dis party too! Cherie won tickets for a cruise, which is awesome - retired teacher and all.

Just wanted to pop on and say Hey!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!