12/6/07...Anyone with us?

3LVDisney has made it to Orlando! We are at the Orlando Airport Hyatt tonight and will leave for the Animal Kingdom Villas tomorrow morning!:cool1: :banana: Tomorrow's Park: The Magic Kingdom

Can't wait to see you all!

3LVDisney:
Andy (Me)
Toniann (DW)
Elizabeth (DD)
Paulette (DMil)
Ron (DFil)
Joe (DUncle)
Patti (DAunt)

Okay, I am jealous. I wish I was there with you all. Hope you all have fun and the weather is great for you.

I did manage to get very excited this morning when I looked at the web cam and saw that big beautiful "Wonder"

I can almost hear the music playing and taste that cold mango soup.

This is GrayFalposting under chichi.

Weather has been as listed by me on the previous page....

Very warm, but nice for the parks.

Today a bit chilly now but will warm up by noon.

Have my red gloves out for MVMCP!!!

See ya Thursday :banana:

We leave early tomorrow and will be staying at the hyatt in the airport. Our plan is to go to Magic kingdom and then downtown disney. After that we will head back to the hyatt and get some reast for the cruise. I couldnt even sleep last night I was so excited. I only booked this cruise two weeks agao! LOL:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

We leave early tomorrow and will be staying at the hyatt in the airport. Our plan is to go to Magic kingdom and then downtown disney. After that we will head back to the hyatt and get some reast for the cruise. I couldnt even sleep last night I was so excited. I only booked this cruise two weeks agao! LOL:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

We will be there with you. We leave tomorrow morning around 10 or 11. Straight flight in. We are hoping to check into the Hyatt and then off to look at the decorations at the hotels and downtown for a litte bite to eat and some icecream.

We will see you guys on Thursday.:thumbsup2 Unless we run into you at the hotels or at downtown.

Hello all. Hope you are all having a great time! :banana: Wish I was there, but I will wait for my trip in Nov. I have not been able to check on the weather, but I hope it is nice.
I think I read that you all will be in the Bahamas. I have not been to the Bahamas since the Spring of 1971. Don't know why! :confused3 From what I have seen, in recent pictures in magazines, Nassau has certainly changed since I was last there. Can't wait to read your stories when you get back. :surfweb:

I hope everyone had a great trip! It was great meeting everyone! Andy I hope you post pics of your room. Take care everyone.....Ill be posting a TRIP REPORT SOON!:dance3:

I hope everyone had a great trip! It was great meeting everyone! Andy I hope you post pics of your room. Take care everyone.....Ill be posting a TRIP REPORT SOON!:dance3:
The Pat Express dropped everyone off at the airport (it took a LOOONG time to get off the ship - new birth cert/passport rules) - hope all are home safely by now....

What a WONDER-full 3 days - too quick but great none the less.
I REALLY enjoyed the WONDER - a beautiful ship.
I do like Sessions on the MAGIC - really prefer that decor over the 'Cadillac Lounge' but the rest of the ship was awesome especially Tritons, the main lobby chandelier and Ariel.

Yes the trip was WONDERful. The weather was Fantastic and the ship was beautiful. It was very hard waking up today! Take care!

Yes the trip was WONDERful. The weather was Fantastic and the ship was beautiful. It was very hard waking up today! Take care!
Looking forward to your trip report and seeing whether Pam made her flight - did she Jackie????

Dear Castaway Club Member,

Great news! In 2009 we're sailing to two new ports in the Eastern Caribbean: St. Croix and Tortola.

St. Croix: Explore rich culture, magnificent history and some of the most beautiful beaches and scenery in the world.

Tortola: Discover an island adventure filled with rugged mountains, turquoise waters and white, sandy beaches.

Either paradise you choose, you'll also get to experience St. Thomas and Disney's very own private island, Castaway Cay.

AN EXCLUSIVE OFFER
JUST FOR CASTAWAY CLUB MEMBERS:

Book any 2009 Disney cruise vacation by 12/10/07, and receive $50 onboard credit (per stateroom).*

To book, call this special Castaway Club number
1-800-449-3380
or your Travel Agent.

And remember to have your Castaway Club number handy when you call.

*Castaway Club Members can book multiple 2009 sail dates and onboard credit will apply to all reservations booked within the booking window. Member ID number must be provided to get the onboard credit. Member must sail in order to get the onboard credit. Only one onboard credit per stateroom.

So if you rebooked one of those new itineraries onboard for the 10% discount plus $200 onboard credit....
call TODAY LAST DAY - to get another (I hope!) $50 credit.​

Welcome Home Everybody!!!!:goodvibes

I'm hungry. That's the difference between the 7 day and the 3 day; by Thursday on the Magic, you don't want to see another speck of food, and meals become more like chores! On the Wonder, by the end of the 3 day, you are just about hitting the peak of your eating TRAINING...!!!! Where in the name of Mickey is my waiter???!!!

Anyway, did any of you Southwest travellers happen to see HannosEd's face plastered on the cover of SWA's Spirit Magazine?!!! :laughing: I can't upload the pic from work, so here's a link...http://www.spiritmag.com/2007_12/

Anyway, did any of you Southwest travellers happen to see HannosEd's face plastered on the cover of SWA's Spirit Magazine?!!! :laughing: I can't upload the pic from work, so here's a link...http://www.spiritmag.com/2007_12/

I cannot believe I looked. I should have known coming from you that it was a spoof.

Glad some of you made it home. Would love to hear if Pam did? Oh Jackie and Peggy where are you guys????

It was nice meeting some of you. Now to start planning for the next one.

I cannot believe I looked. I should have known coming from you that it was a spoof.

C'mon, it looks just like Ed! Even Linda said so!

Pat, I am tooooo tired to call Disney about that Castaway Club OBC...does anyone know if they will give you that on top of the rebooking OBC?

C'mon, it looks just like Ed! Even Linda said so!

Pat, I am tooooo tired to call Disney about that Castaway Club OBC...does anyone know if they will give you that on top of the rebooking OBC?
When I called, they said it should have been 'automatically' applied but it wasn't - so take the time to call and let them check your resie...as long as you reserved between 12/4ish and 12/10, you are entitled to it as well as the $200 OBC.
I also see that DU is giving double there usual $100 rebate - now is $200 if booked before 12/31/07 ....and I will price this with Costco as well.

And yes, when I pulled it out of the seatback, I thought - this guy looks like Ed!!!

Yup, even Ed said it looked like him, a little more "grizzly" than him but he thinks his hair will be that color very soon.

Sarah and I have lousy colds, so we are spending quite a bit of time just snuggling under the covers. The furbabies are home and happy. I already have scratch marks on my ankles and hands from playing with Weasley, that baaaadddd kitty.;)

Back to my steamy cuppa.:surfweb:

Yup, even Ed said it looked like him, a little more "grizzly" than him but he thinks his hair will be that color very soon.

Sarah and I have lousy colds, so we are spending quite a bit of time just snuggling under the covers. The furbabies are home and happy. I already have scratch marks on my ankles and hands from playing with Weasley, that baaaadddd kitty.;)

Back to my steamy cuppa.:surfweb:
Michele, Sheila, Jim and I have colds, too.
The people on either side of the plane were coughing and sneezing - the hazards of traveling during this season.

Say HI to Weasley....back to bed!

We're all home safe and sound! Peg and I both took yesterday off, Peg planned it, I just did it.

Pam made her plane too!

Who else is writing a trip report?

I'll be taking care of the Photo pass stuff from here at work after business hours and will PM/emial Jersey Linda and Pooh Jen with the details/directions.

When I called, they said it should have been 'automatically' applied but it wasn't - so take the time to call and let them check your resie...as long as you reserved between 12/4ish and 12/10, you are entitled to it as well as the $200 OBC.
I also see that DU is giving double there usual $100 rebate - now is $200 if booked before 12/31/07 ....and I will price this with Costco as well.

Pat,
I called DCL (the number in your post) and they said this does NOT go on top of the re-booking OBC, i.e., it's one or the other.

Did you get a different answer?:confused3 Please let me know! :santa:

Wow! One week ago this minute I was exiting the PatExpress at Port Canaveral, and the twins were wondering why they were taking our luggage!:rotfl:

Wonder2007018.jpg

Wonder2007008.jpg

And can you believe, if that were a 7 DAY cruise we took, we'd just be disembarking this morning!!!:cloud9: pirate:

Wonder2007030.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter