12/20/07 Christmas Cruise 2007 (Updated DIS cruisers list)

BARB!! Woohoo for Cruise reunion!! :woohoo:

:confused3

So, what is everyone up to for this long holiday weekend?

RonnieJo66 said:

Shoveling 4 yards of river rock that will be delivered today! :rolleyes:

rsschneck said:
Shoveling 4 yards of river rock that will be delivered today! :rolleyes:

Well, that doesn't sound like too much fun! :crazy: ...I'm with ya' though, we have to stain our new side fence!

RonnieJo66 said:

I think I may go buy my flowers today (even though it's been pouring rain all morning). It's supposed to be really nice all weekend so I can plant them one day. We'll probably just sit out by the pool and cook out.

Judy

magicalfam5 said:
I think I may go buy my flowers today (even though it's been pouring rain all morning). It's supposed to be really nice all weekend so I can plant them one day. We'll probably just sit out by the pool and cook out.Judy
That sounds like what I'm doing too. Rained here all day also, but it is supposed to be a gorgeous weekend. Let's hope!! :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

Lori

RonnieJo66 said:

As summer has finally arrived here in Michigan, this weekend will be spent at the beach. :cool1: It may not be Saint Maartin, but it'll work 'til we get there!! :teeth:

Kevin :earsboy: :earsboy:

solotraveler said:
As summer has finally arrived here in Michigan, this weekend will be spent at the beach. :cool1: It may not be Saint Maartin, but it'll work 'til we get there!! :teeth:

:wave2: Kevin

What beach you headin' for? I have been to the UP...up around Tahquamenon Falls, Mackinac Island area. The water in the lakes up there was so cold!!!

Hope you have a great time :thumbsup2

Tim says the water wasn't that cold! He is crazy ya know? :crazy:

ophie said:
Tim says the water wasn't that cold! He is crazy ya know? :crazy:

Yup! That St. Ignace water was a'freezin!! He even said so himself...and yet he still went in it! :lmao: :rotfl2: :crazy:

Welllllllll... what do we say about the TZM?
crazy.gif

RonnieJo66 said:
:wave2: Kevin

What beach you headin' for? I have been to the UP...up around Tahquamenon Falls, Mackinac Island area. The water in the lakes up there was so cold!!!

Hope you have a great time :thumbsup2

Oh we did have a great time! Some much needed R 'n' R.

We are only about 30 minutes from Lake Michigan and we're big fans of the beaches near Saugatuck and Grand Haven. Water temps were only in the low 60s here, so no swimming on my part, that's for sure!! The water doesn't usually warm up until about July... and those UP beaches sometimes never do.

Back to the grind today, unfortunately. :badpc:

Glad you had a great time Kevin!

And yes those UP beaches were still freezing in July when we were there :crazy:

Judy - It was me looking for the Christmas dinner menus. I did finally find them on Barb's site, too - but thank you for offering your menus!

We're in the 90+ degree realm here in VA - went from spring to summer overnight it seems! Oh well, at least it made for a great holiday weekend!

I'm under 100 days (I think) to our double dip in August - we're trying out Castaway Ray's Stingray adventure as well as the CC catamaran/snorkeling, so I'll let everyone know how those are when we get back.

Sounds as if our group is growing.....and a lot of you already know one another from previous cruises!

tiggerandpooh said:
me too RJ but this is still mt favorite :santa: :boat: (christmas cruise with RJ and Beano)

Thanks Sean! We :love: you both too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter