11/29/03 Eastern-only 2 days left !!! SINGLE DIGITS!!

I haven't started packing yet, I did make a list of what I'm packing. I don't think I will pack until the weekend of Nov 22-23. This weekend I'm decorating for Christmas. It's against the Benoit Family holiday rules: No Christmas Tree until after Thanksgiving. Since we are leaving on Nov 24th it has to be done before leaving on vaction.

I'm doing the Disney Happy Dance

Susan

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I cant wait any longer!!!!!!!!!!! The cruise is so exciting!!!!
#1 Oh yah
:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

THINGS ARE LOOKING SUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH...I have my christmas stuff up already! I am SO excited for this holiday season! I have my new mickey ornaments up that I bought last year at downtown disney! I am going to get some more this year! I can't wait. I just remembered reading the other posts, to pick up an underwater camera! Since we are taking a snorkeling excursion I want to get some pics! I can hardly stand it! I may have to go home and start getting things ready.

Gina::MinnieMo

Last year we had family over the weekend before Thanksgiving and DW(Kim) didn't have decorations up yet. It was way too rushed when we got back. Back on Sat the unpacking and getting things back in order.....we didn't have the stuff up 'till the 16th. This year it's going up this weekend!!!!!!!! She is bypassing the Thanksgiving stuff and going right to Christmas.

Gina........which snorkeling excursion are you doing??? We're on the Golden Eagle.....

yep, golden eagle St. Maarten 7:45 reservations. Us 4, bfftsiu and Tenna4. DD's wanted early so they had time to shop afterwards..

ME TOO! We are going on the 7:45 so we can shop afterwards! I am excited about it, I hear it is a great excursion!

My luggage left yesterday! My parents were kind enough to take it with them on their drive to Florida (they are snow birds and winter in Florida) This way, I will only have one carry on and one five year old very tired little boy (our flight leaves at 7AM!). So I am pretty much all packed....excepte my carry on!!!

87 in St Thomas!!!! Disney, take me away!!!!

Joanne

WOW Joanne, must be nice to have that much stuff to be able to pack one suitcase and send it on and still be fine with what you have at home. If I did that I would be wearing the same thing every other day. Well, not really, but close! Good for you! I can't wait to start packing mine!

15 days 'till we fly out to WDW.......2 days at POR then that bus ride to "the ship".
Ron

Ron:
What are you going to do at WDW while you are there? Anything exciting? We are staying at POR after the cruise for 4 days! We are doing the Christmas Party and the Candlelight Processional!

We are leaving in 14 days. Matthew has a virus and has been out of school for the last 2 days. His fever has been 104. If he has to get sick I'm glad it's this week. I'm hoping Gary and I don't get sick. I don't know about anyone else but, I'm going to bring some anti-bactria wipes with me to wipe down the phone, remote etc... around the room. Better safe than sorry.

I'm doing the Disney Happy Dance!!!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Susan

Gina..........we actually book the two days prior just in the case of bad weather on Sat. Flying out of Chicago in Nov. can be like rolling the dice. And we don't want to miss the ship. Actually my DD's really aren't that excited about WDW. They have season passes for Six Flags and go quite often. Other than MGMs Tower of Terror and Rockin' Rollercoaster DD's don't get excited about anything there. That's what was so dissappointing about being cancelled last year. Yes, we got three days at The Swan, the four night cruise Sun thru Thurs. and the two days at The Dolphin. DCL DID pay for meals at WDW and give half of our $$$$ back but, they LOVE the ship. Sooooooo back to your question.....We land at 10:50 in Orlando so we will probably go to the hotel, check our bags, and head to MGM. Maybe Thanksgiving dinner in Downtown Disney. Planet Hollywood or Rainforest cafe'. As far as Friday, we have hoop dee do review (sp?) booked for 8:30 Fri. night (I've heard good and bad reviews) So Friday is open. I'm sure Jessica (DD 13) will want to "hang" by the pool and Alli (DD 11) will want to go to EPCOT or something with DW Kim.

Goofypittsburgher - (Sean) my son will also be cruising and is 12. Maybe you two will meet, his name is Justin.

We are Bengals fans though - if thats OK.

By the way we also got our docs - Orlando here we come.

Tammy

Ron:
I have to say, we do the Hoop Dee Doo every year and we love it! I took my DH last year for the first time on our honeymoon and he insisted we go again! The only thing I can think of that stinks about it would be the seating. If you don't have a good table it can be annoying. I hope you booked far enough ahead of time that you will get a good seat. The sooner you book, the better the seat. The food is pretty good and the entertainment is great. However, since your girls are 11 and 13 they might be annoyed. At that age kids go through the "cool" stage so who knows. I think you made a good choice. Send them to Disney Quest if they are into that kind of stuff. There is all kinds of stuff to do for them. They are probably going through the, "I am too cool for Disney" stage! But you are smart arriving early! We come in early saturday morning, heaven forbid we have a delay! Oh, now I am nervous about it!

Hey Gina...first of all where is Pendleton??? Secondly.......the review IS moms idea so they WILL have fun. And if they don't they wouldn't dare say.LOL DQ they like.........as a matter of fact I might like it better, Galaga, missle command, space invaders (am I dating myself?) probably do that Thurs. And yes they are getting THAT attitude. But guess what.....the first time I was at WDW I was 34, and with them. So this is our third time since Feb 2000. All with cruises included. Soooooo yes, they may be "too cool" but they WILL keep that to themselves. I booked the review 3 months ago.....seats aren't all that inportant.......I hear all the beer is included!?!?!?!?!?!? Oh ya, food too, and any time I can take advantage of that "mouse" I will.

Ron

My daughter has been traveling to Disney with us since she was 9 months old....she is now 24 and ususally goes with us on all the Disney trips....honestly she does not like to cruise.....but loves the parks and the nighttime shows in them.....she never ever would say she would not go with us....and she always has the choice.....and it is a good thing she loves it since we bought into the vacation club last May....so we have 39 years to enjoy!
Tom

Ron:

Pendleton is about 15 miles NE of Indianapolis. Close to Anderson area if you know where that is at. But yes, the beer is included and so is Sangria! I LOVE the strawberry shortcake too! Your daughters will grow out of that, someday they will enjoy the parks again I am sure. If not, they you will always enjoy them. I used to be that way, but honestly, I could never get enough and I have been going every year since I was born! I am a Disney Groupie! I know you will have a good time and I sure your girls will too even if they don't say it!

We are cruise newbies---and can't wait to experience that Dsney magic! We also have an 8 yo DD, named Courtney, who will be spending a lot of time in the lab. She is very social and is looking forward to meeting new friends. Maybe your DD and she will find eachother:earsgirl:

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter