11/29/03 Eastern-only 2 days left !!! SINGLE DIGITS!!

We booked our next cruise before we got off the ship. 11/13/04 Eastern for us! My sister and her two little girls might join us. I will taking Bobby's little sister, Danielle this time around. She will be old enough for the clubs by then.

We had a great time. I met a few diser's, including Crazzy momma who we ate dinner with, it was great, the boys really hit it off. Bobby didn't want to leave the ship!!

I will have to update my countdown clock....

Joanne

I just got home yesterday as we enjoyed WDW for four days! It is very depressing to come home! We will be booking the Western for next year I am sure! We had a wonderful time and great everything! Our server was fabulous!
By the way, Mission Space and Mickey's PhilharMagic was AWESOME!! And I loved Wishes!

Gina::MinnieMo

Happy post-holiday season 11/29/03 crusiers!

Not sure anyone is still subscribed to this thread, but I am finally posting pics from our cruise to the yahoogroups site TODAY! If you would like to view them, join this group, dslnov29eastern, at yahoogroups.com http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dclsnov29eastern/

There is a separate album for the Teens from the Stack for Clayton's bunch.

Lot's of memories. Hope to see you on a future DCL cruise!

I can't believe I found this thread......any 11/29/03 sailors still out here?

Wow Ron, you must have had to dig deep to find this one! I am still around, a few cruises later too!

I'm still kicking around, too. We'll be on the Nov 25th Eastern this year. Did you see the nice write-up on the Wonder in Cruise Travel Magazine this month? They were very complimentary. See you all on NOV 25th!!!!

Bearfan in Windy Illinois :duck:

Hey Favoriteauntie and Bearfan......tell all I said "hey" and yes, we will be sailing on 11/25/06 also.....

Hi all...I'm amazed this thread still has life! We opted for the 10-day Southern Caribbean this year (Sept 7 - Wonder). I guess I won't see you this time, but I have to say Nov. '03 was our best cruise, to date.

Thanks for sharing the memories!

DisneyGirlTinkerbell

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter