11/29/03 Eastern-only 2 days left !!! SINGLE DIGITS!!

TCROMW1013

Earning My Ears
I am looking for families on the November 29, 2003 7-Day Eastern. This will be our first cruise ever and are looking forward to it. (Hubby is a little worried about getting bored) We have a son 12 and a daughter 8 with us. Would love to hear from families also on this cruise.

We'll be there......myself, DW, and DD's 13 and 11. We've been on the 4 nighters and it didn't seem like enough time on the ship. We couldn't get it all in. We were one of the cancelled Magic cruisers last year so we can't wait!!!!!!!!

We have a family group of 22 going! My wife and I and our seven grown kids w/families in 8 rooms. First time for about 7 in the group. The rest of us have gone several times. Most of us were on a 4 day right after Thanksgiving two years ago and loved that time of year.

Hi,
I am going on that cruise with my parents and my nephew who will be 5. It is going to be so much fun!!:wave: We do not know what cabin we will have yet, but it won't really matter!!

Hi all,
I will be there too with my husband and 3 little boys who are 3, 4, and 9 (or will be at the time). Can't wait!:D

We'll be there too along with some other family members. It me, DH, DDs 13, 10, 6, and 4. Lampskies--do you think you DDs would like to correspond with mine? They both have e-mail or I can show them how to post here.

I'm one of izzinmac's daughters. My husband, 7 1/2 month old daughter (in Nov. --she's only a month right now), and myself will also be there!!! This is our 3rd Dis. cruise-- 2nd 7 day. We loved our 4 day right after Thanksgiving 2 years ago!! The ship is all decked out for Christmas! :p

I know there has to be more out there on this cruise!!! Where are you?? I know CruiserDew is on this one, too!!:Pinkbounc

Mom of 4 Princesses,

My two DD's are more computer and 'net savy than I will ever be. They don't use these boards but I'll talk to them and P.M. you their Email addresses.
That would be awsome.....our last two cruises(and cancelled Magic 2002) they didn't go to the "clubs". Although vacations are for "family time" it would be nice for them to go off with some friends.

Where is everyone located on the ship??? We're in 6608!!

We're in 6636. And our group has 8 rooms total. My brother and his wife are right next door--not sure of their exact #). We both booked navigator veranda rooms. Then I have 2 sisters and their spouses and kids plus mom and dad who have booked rooms (cat. 6) just a few rooms down. The rest are on deck 7. Izzinmac is my dad--he knows all the room #'s and I'm sure he'll respond soon.

Lampskies,
We are in 6618, one daughter/family is in 6616 and another is right next to you in 6610. They have a 26 month old son and 9 month old daughter (age at cruise), so tell your daughters to hide if they don't want babysitting jobs on board! Originally, one of my other daughters had 6608 but downgraded to a Cat 11 to save $$. The rest of the group is in Cat 11 on deck 7.

We were offered a catagory upgrade due to our last Nov. Magic cancellation so we booked a cat 8 and just recieved the upgrade about 2 weeks ago. Looks like we don't have to set up a meeting place for us disboarders......we're all by each other!!!

I won't be on this cruise, but I'm sure I'll be waving at all of you from the rocky bank at Jetty Park!! I'll be sailing out the next day on the 4 day wonder with dh, dd, ds, and my parents (on their first ever cruise!)

Hope ya'll have fun!

Ohiominnie,

You'll love it!!! Our last two DCL cruises were 4 nighters...definately not long enough. We were cancelled last year so our 7 nighter was postponed to this year.
We're heading your way this weeked....Sandusky.

We do not have our room number yet either, but are also booked for Cat 6. I am looking forward to the veranda.

TCROMW1013,

Did you try www.disney.com....go to vacations.....then disney cruise line....then reservations. Go to check reservations, put in your phone number and reservation number where it asks and see if you have a stateroom number there. Mine show up, it was our origional booking room then we got upgraded to cat 6 verandah and the new room number showed up. The other couple traveling with us booked thru a TA and their room number does not show up there. I booked thru DCL myself. Good luck!!

We'll be on this cruise enjoying our Honeymoon after our October Vegas wedding. We, as with Lampskies, were to be on the cancelled cruise of last year. Hopefully we will have better luck this year (although we were suppose to be at POFQ and that has been closed down, hopefully it will only get better).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter